• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 084av

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

briguy26

ArboristSite Guru
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Selling rebuilt stihl 084av. All OEM parts on the rebuild. New bearings, new oil seals, new piston, new rings, new wrist pin and bearing, new air filter, new oversized bar studs, new clutch cover, new D handle, crankcase gasket, oiler gear and torsion springs, new carburetor grommet, new impulse hose and fuel hose, new 3/4 wrap handle and I think that's about it. No chain brake on this one. Asking $800 plus shipping PayPal friends and family. I looked this saw over good and noticed one of the top cover screws is stripped so it will need to be helicoiled. Everything works as it should. I will try and get video of it running. If you want more detailed pics text me your number so I can send them. Any questions just ask. Did base gasket delete and added dual port to muffler. Also cleaned up the jug, but didn't do any porting to the cylinder its bone stock. 20190713_141607.jpg 20190713_141617.jpg 20190713_141645.jpg 20190713_141629.jpg

Selling rebuilt stihl 084av. All OEM parts on the rebuild. New bearings, new oil seals, new piston, new rings, new wrist pin and bearing, new air filter, new oversized bar studs, new clutch cover, new D handle, crankcase gasket, oiler gear and torsion springs, new carburetor grommet, new impulse hose and fuel hose, new 3/4 wrap handle and I think that's about it. No chain brake on this one. Asking $800 plus shipping PayPal friends and family. I looked this saw over good and noticed one of the top cover screws is stripped so it will need to be helicoiled. Everything works as it should. I will try and get video of it running. If you want more detailed pics text me your number so I can send them. Any questions just ask. Did base gasket delete and added dual port to muffler. Also cleaned up the jug, but didn't do any porting to the cylinder its bone stock. View attachment 747128 View attachment 747130 View attachment 747131 View attachment 747129
I am interested if for sale?

Back