Stihl 090 fullwrap handle.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These seven bend full-wraps for the non AV 090 are becoming increasingly hard to find in good condition, so I though I'd have ago at making them!....Had some dies and clamps made for a CNC mandrel bender and hey presto!......Still need to add the vertical brace and some mounting hardware.
View attachment 569347
View attachment 569348
Nice work.

These seven bend full-wraps for the non AV 090 are becoming increasingly hard to find in good condition, so I though I'd have ago at making them!....Had some dies and clamps made for a CNC mandrel bender and hey presto!......Still need to add the vertical brace and some mounting hardware.
View attachment 569347
View attachment 569348
View attachment 569347
View attachment 569348
Hello Scallywag, How are those 090 7 bend handlebars working out, they look really nice. Definitely hard to find OEM ones, are you selling them yet?

Hello NewTOStihl, Thanks for reaching out and yes I'm in need of handlebars among many things for an older 090. I was hoping that I might be able to find a decent pair of 6 or 7 point handles. If you have some that you're willing to part with just send me pics. and prices if you don't mind. Thanks again, Don. 360-410-9976

Yep, that's the plan, the same tooling can also make the six bend full-wraps for the earlier Stihl 1106 series saws and the gear-drive 1109 series saws.
Knowing that this is an older thread, and how rare these handles are... would you be interested in making more? I would definitely take one!
Thanks!
R.

We have chatted previous to me inquiring here.
He is helping me out with a great starter cover.
That’s what brought me to this thread.

R.

Back