• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 090 parts, almost any part, almost any condition

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm always on the hunt for 090 parts, so if you have any you'd like to part with please send me a PM. I'm interested in just about any parts or parts saws, but am most interested in spikes, clutch covers, fan covers, shrouds, air filter covers, handlebars and rear handles. Also, I'm interested in parts ranging in condition from NOS to pretty much toast, so even if you think they're junk let me know - it never hurts to ask.

Thanks.

I think I have a spark plug if you need it... that's the only 090 part I've ever had that I can recall.... Oh wait, I may have a recoil rope as well... if not, it's a free bump anyway. Is that picture in your avatar a cover for an 090 Super Contra Lightning?

I always need 090 specific spark plugs and starter ropes, so sign me up!

And yes, how very astute of you . . . that is from an 090 Super Contra Lightning! Hard to come by those gems, but I hear a chainsaw hot-rodder in my area has one for sale...

Okay, send me your PayPal login and password and I'll ship you the plugs and starter rope. The rope is a little frayed in the middle, but I think if you cut the bad section out and tie it back together, should be fine.

I just picked up 2 090 parts saws, onenis far more complete than the other.

If you are interested PM me and I can send some pictures, and then talk about a price.

I'm always on the hunt for 090 parts, so if you have any you'd like to part with please send me a PM. I'm interested in just about any parts or parts saws, but am most interested in spikes, clutch covers, fan covers, shrouds, air filter covers, handlebars and rear handles. Also, I'm interested in parts ranging in condition from NOS to pretty much toast, so even if you think they're junk let me know - it never hurts to ask.

Thanks.
(magnum) in Brownsdale should be able to part
with some stuff locally for you.He was interested
in my 2 090s and a parts saw at one time

Back