• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 090G, Completely Rebuilt, Runs Great, With Video

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I misunderstood your post. I thought you were referring to the OP. Since you used an actual name. Having faith in the opinion of someone who hasn’t even seen the saw in person doesn’t mean much to me. But you go right ahead. Your mutual admiration society has become quite entertaining. It’s also why the trading post forum on this site has become a laughing stock among fallers and true arborists.

Having faith in the opinion of someone who hasn’t even seen the saw in person doesn’t mean much to me. But you go right ahead.

You're wrong once again. I have seen the saw in person - the specific one being offered at auction. I've seen many 090Gs.

To the top!

Why didn’t you mention that before ? Care to comment on what the “ complete Rebuild “ consisted of? Anybody outside the clique would have gotten the 3rd degree. Pull the muffler so I can see the piston, pull the carb so I can see the exhaust side of the cyl, show me parts receipts, etc. Nothing here but cheerleaders looking for affirmation of their bromance.

No body here inquired about purchasing the saw, a few simply said it was nice or a solid saw from a good seller.. your absolutely just grasping for straws trying to justify running your mouth J. Why don’t you just admit that your just trying to stir the pot and that your opinion isn’t wanted or valued and that makes you upset. You say it’s a clique all because no ones going to co sign to you just being a judge mental grumpy Gus. You’ve brought more attention to this thread by being the biggest critic without a leg to stand on. And clearly that makes you upset. There must be quite a few who don’t care to see the muffler side or exhaust side of the piston because it’s got 40 bids and climbing and is at just over $1600 dollars.. just relax man. You’re keeping something going that could of been over along time ago.

No body here inquired about purchasing the saw, a few simply said it was nice or a solid saw from a good seller.. your absolutely just grasping for straws trying to justify running your mouth J. Why don’t you just admit that your just trying to stir the pot and that your opinion isn’t wanted or valued and that makes you upset. You say it’s a clique all because no ones going to co sign to you just being a judge mental grumpy Gus. You’ve brought more attention to this thread by being the biggest critic without a leg to stand on. And clearly that makes you upset. There must be quite a few who care to see the muffler side or exhaust aode of the piston because it’s got 40 bids and climbing and is at just over $1600 dollars.. just relax man. You keeping something going that could of been over along time ago.
A freakin men!!

Why didn’t you mention that before ? Care to comment on what the “ complete Rebuild “ consisted of? Anybody outside the clique would have gotten the 3rd degree. Pull the muffler so I can see the piston, pull the carb so I can see the exhaust side of the cyl, show me parts receipts, etc. Nothing here but cheerleaders looking for affirmation of their bromance.
[/
Now you’re questioning my integrity. We are about to have a problem. If you’ve seen the ad you know I have over 500 transactions (including a LOT of 40+ year old saws sold) with perfect feedback. I also happen to be an active duty Army officer who has been serving for the past 24 years all over the world, including numerous combat zones and 6 of the 7 continents. I didn’t get to where I am today by being a ***damn liar.

Now you’re questioning my integrity. We are about to have a problem. If you’ve seen the ad you know I have over 500 transactions (including a LOT of 40+ year old saws sold) with perfect feedback. I also happen to be an active duty Army officer who has been serving for the past 24 years all over the world, including numerous combat zones and 6 of the 7 continents. I didn’t get to where I am today by being a ***damn liar.

You didn’t get to where you are paying this type of attention either. The post wasn’t addressed to you. It was addressed to New to stihl. However ,now that your shorts are in a knot maybe you can explain how your saw went from refurbished to completely rebuilt. That was the disagreement from the start.

You didn’t get to where you are paying this type of attention either. The post wasn’t addressed to you. It was addressed to New to stihl.

You may have addressed it to him, but it should be clear from the ad that I rebuilt the saw. Edit: language from the ad clearly states what was done: "I disassembled the saw, split the case, installed new crankshaft seals, installed high quality Caber rings on the 58mm piston, completely disassembled the gear drive for cleaning, replaced one bearing in the gear drive assembly, cleaned the oiling mechanism, rebuilt the Tillotson carburetor (yes, kits are still available), installed new Tygon fuel lines, installed an NOS 6 shoe clutch, installed an NOS condenser, cleaned and set the points, disassembled and cleaned the governor assembly, disassembled cleaned lubed and reassembled starter assembly, etc."

You may have addressed it to him, but it should be clear from the ad that I rebuilt the saw. Edit: language from the ad clearly states what was done: "I disassembled the saw, split the case, installed new crankshaft seals, installed high quality Caber rings on the 58mm piston, completely disassembled the gear drive for cleaning, replaced one bearing in the gear drive assembly, cleaned the oiling mechanism, rebuilt the Tillotson carburetor (yes, kits are still available), installed new Tygon fuel lines, installed an NOS 6 shoe clutch, installed an NOS condenser, cleaned and set the points, disassembled and cleaned the governor assembly, disassembled cleaned lubed and reassembled starter assembly, etc."

That’s called IRAN, ( inspect and repair as necessary) not rebuilt. It’s what one does to continue operations til the unit may be pulled from service for complete overhaul. Being a military man you should know the difference.

Back