• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 090G Gear Drive 404

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always looking for "value added"?

I like the way you thunk. You are quite the negotifier.

Those Christmas lights really made the 090 look good on John's kitchen counter...really "set it off" if'n your picking up what i'm putting down.

Me too, but sometimes you never know. Those get a lot of badmouthing from some members that say they are heavy and slow. Well there isn't much that can touch them when the bars get over 72" or when using
1/2" chain. Heavy yes, slow, well that depends on what you are cutting.

Ebay prices are all over the place and sometimes a clean saw won't sell for a low price a month later one that is not as clean will sell for much more than the clean one was. Jasha had a nice one like yoirs and priced it close

I am surprised as well Gypo, but sometimes you never know. Those 090's get a lot of badmouthing from some members that say they are heavy and slow. Well there isn't much that can touch them when the bars get over 72" or when using
1/2" chain. Heavy yes, slow, well that depends on what you are cutting.

Ebay prices are all over the place and sometimes a clean saw won't sell for a low price a month later one that is not as clean will sell for much more than the clean one was. Jasha had a nice one like yoirs and priced it close

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Ok Woodticks, why is this saw still here? Comes with parts manual too. Let's make a deal. I've shipped over 50 new 090's so I'm not a cull. I am not a cull. Lol

Back