Stihl 090G Rebuild - Stumpy Charity Auction starts Tues. Dec,27th ends Sat, Feb 11th

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats uncle rico..

But, I will now offer you a crazy good deal. If you send me the saw I will give you your $10 back + another $10 + pay shipping...what do you say?

Thanks for the congrats everyone, but an even bigger thanks to Teddy, Shelby, and Brad for all your time and effort, and everyone else who had a part in this!

I've never won any raffles before in my life, guess I'll pick up some powerball tickets on my way over to pick up the saw!

Last edited:
I guess I'll see y'all on Tuesday...

Thank you to the Scouts for their hard work on this one! I can't imagine how much goes into one of these. Great job!

Congrats to Uncle Rico.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And a big thanks to every body that had anything to do with this. Donations, parts for the saw, building the saw, and donating the saw itself. It still leaves me a lil speachless. God has taken care of me in so many ways. This site is a blessing. :msp_wub:

Another Huge thanks to the Shelby Scout for taking on this raffle. I'm sure you're glad it's over.

Looking forward to starting on a new shop.

Thanks everybody!!!!

Congrats to Uncle Rico.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And a big thanks to every body that had anything to do with this. Donations, parts for the saw, building the saw, and donating the saw itself. It still leaves me a lil speachless. God has taken care of me in so many ways. This site is a blessing. :msp_wub:

Another Huge thanks to the Shelby Scout for taking on this raffle. I'm sure you're glad it's over.

Looking forward to starting on a new shop.

Thanks everybody!!!!

You owe me a beer!
And ya, I drink the cheap s*#t!!!!
LOL!!

I owe you more than one!!. What kind of cheap yankee stuff you drink???

Damn REBEL!

Little heads up to all as you know this was only one leg of the raffle!
The other leg is the COIN!
We looked at several different options to get the coin sent ASAP and as duty free as possible (Pay-pal and bank transfer).
I have contacted other raffle conductors from here and talked to the bank.
We have PMed The "southern hillbilly" know as Stumpy and are going to have funds sent.

We have 4 E-checks out (not a major concern by the wife or I)
$380 in checks and money orders.

Funds are being transferred and will be in Stumps hands by Thrus. Morn at the latest!
Keep in mind, transfer to our bank from pay-pal to the wife's checking acct is 3 days.
Checks to clear 2-3 days to clear.

We ate a good many "payments to" and not "gifts". (The wife and I are not concerned about).

Bottom line is the funds will be sent and verified in one lump some!
This is some big coin, and MULTIPLE people involved.
Will send, confirm and post once this goes down!

Back