Stihl 090G Rebuild - Stumpy Charity Auction starts Tues. Dec,27th ends Sat, Feb 11th

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn REBEL!

Little heads up to all as you know this was only one leg of the raffle!
The other leg is the COIN!
We looked at several different options to get the coin sent ASAP and as duty free as possible (Pay-pal and bank transfer).
I have contacted other raffle conductors from here and talked to the bank.
We have PMed The "southern hillbilly" know as Stumpy and are going to have funds sent.

We have 4 E-checks out (not a major concern by the wife or I)
$380 in checks and money orders.

Funds are being transferred and will be in Stumps hands by Thrus. Morn at the latest!
Keep in mind, transfer to our bank from pay-pal to the wife's checking acct is 3 days.
Checks to clear 2-3 days to clear.

We ate a good many "payments to" and not "gifts". (The wife and I are not concerned about).

Bottom line is the funds will be sent and verified in one lump some!
This is some big coin, and MULTIPLE people involved.
Will send, confirm and post once this goes down!

I'm in no hurry, so do whatever is easiest on your part. as long as you have it I can't spend it. I have to stay focused on what to do with this. Not a good thing to hand 4K to a redneck with a bad chainsaw addiction and access to ebay:msp_w00t:

Just kidding. :msp_rolleyes:

I'm in no hurry, so do whatever is easiest on your part. as long as you have it I can't spend it. I have to stay focused on what to do with this. Not a good thing to hand 4K to a redneck with a bad chainsaw addiction and access to ebay:msp_w00t:

Just kidding. :msp_rolleyes:

Naw, still here you hillbilly!
I hope you throw a kegger with some of it!

AND YA, I AM SERIOUS!

Congrats!

Please make every one watch it!

The delay was in set up!
With every ones money (shy of $4K) we didn't feel like having lynch mob after us.
We tried to make this as legit as we could for a internet {benefit-charity-raffle}.
Thanks for being patient guys!

HOLY SH*T!!!!!!!!!

UNCLE RICO IS MY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!

COngrats Uncle Rico. Hope you have lots of fun with that awesome saw! Show us pics when you can please.
Arrow13

I had a great time hanging out with all of you bastards these past two months. Heck, I was just using this as a way to keep tabs on Teddy!!!!

Stumpy...Teddy may drink the cheap #### but I like some nice expensive Merlot :) Or vodka :) ok, heck I'll just take a 12 pack of Mike's lemonade. Just anything that is not piss water (aka beer)

Congrats to Uncle Rico and thanks to all who played. This was fun to be involved in helping someone who really needs it.

I'd like to do something like that when the shop is up. Have a grand opening GTG or something. :rock:

Im in on the kegger/Stumpy customs GTG!!!!!! and if ya got some rattlin change for freight I stll got that pile of 2 series husky saws we discussed over a few toddies up @ Tlandrums,,,,, should fill two large boxes,,,

Last edited:
Please make every one watch it!

The delay was in set up!
With every ones money (shy of $4K) we didn't feel like having lynch mob after us.
We tried to make this as legit as we could for a internet {benefit-charity-raffle}.
Thanks for being patient guys!

HOLY SH*T!!!!!!!!!

UNCLE RICO IS MY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!

if you decide to sell it I got first dibs!!!!!

Sorry I left you guys hanging high and dry last night. I spent the evening in the ER. All's good now and I just waded through 10 pages of you guys killing time waiting for the raffle, lol. Congrats to Uncle Rico. You're one lucky dude. Do you really realize what you just won? You got perhaps the most coveted, and one of the most valuable, Stihl saws any collector could want! Congrats again!

Hey, would you be interested in coming and picking it up, or meeting me 1/2 way? The gas would definately be cheaper than the shipping on this beast! I've been dreading packaging this thing and see you're just a city away. My zip is 45005 in Franklin. How far away are you? If you were to come over, we could slap that .404 chisel chain on there and see it really cut some wood.

I had a great time hanging out with all of you bastards these past two months. Heck, I was just using this as a way to keep tabs on Teddy!!!!

Stumpy...Teddy may drink the cheap #### but I like some nice expensive Merlot :) Or vodka :) ok, heck I'll just take a 12 pack of Mike's lemonade. Just anything that is not piss water (aka beer)

Congrats to Uncle Rico and thanks to all who played. This was fun to be involved in helping someone who really needs it.

Mikes lemonaide sounds good to me. :rock:

I just want to give a BIG thanks to everyone that contributed to this charity drive. That includes every person that donated ANY amount of money. That also includes everyone that helped with the rebuild. We overcame some insurmountable obstacles! That also includes Mr. and Mrs. Scout for all the hard work, and significant donations, they made! Bottom line, it couldn't have happened without EVERYONE'S contributions! Thanks again!

Sorry I left you guys hanging high and dry last night. I spent the evening in the ER. All's good now and I just waded through 10 pages of you guys killing time waiting for the raffle, lol. Congrats to Uncle Rico. You're one lucky dude. Do you really realize what you just won? You got perhaps the most coveted, and one of the most valuable, Stihl saws any collector could want! Congrats again!

Hey, would you be interested in coming and picking it up, or meeting me 1/2 way? The gas would definately be cheaper than the shipping on this beast! I've been dreading packaging this thing and see you're just a city away. My zip is 45005 in Franklin. How far away are you? If you were to come over, we could slap that .404 chisel chain on there and see it really cut some wood.

No truer words spoken. :)

I just want to give a BIG thanks to everyone that contributed to this charity drive. That includes every person that donated ANY amount of money. That also includes everyone that helped with the rebuild. We overcame some insurmountable obstacles! That also includes Mr. and Mrs. Scout for all the hard work, and significant donations, they made! Bottom line, it couldn't have happened without EVERYONE'S contributions! Thanks again!

Well said, there are so many to thank including you Brad. This is what I think of when I think about the "American spirit", can't think of a better example. JR

Uncle Rico,

I have one request for you and your new saw:

Run it like you stole it!!!!!!!!!!

Back