Stihl 090G Rebuild - Stumpy Charity Auction starts Tues. Dec,27th ends Sat, Feb 11th

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Uncle Rico, that's one heck of a saw you won there. I hope when you pick it up from Brad's we can see some pics and maybe a vid of the saw in action.
Kevin

Congrats Uncle Rico, that's one heck of a saw you won there. I hope when you pick it up from Brad's we can see some pics and maybe a vid of the saw in action.
Kevin

There will be plenty of pics for sure, dont know when I'll be able to get out and run it though, probably won't be til after April 17 when we slow down at work.

Sent to Stumpy today:

Hi Stumpy,
I just sent you the money via paypal. I sent $3640. There was $30 that is being held up in an open case with paypal, some random thing they do. So once that is cleared, I will send that along.
I hope this helps you rebuild your shop and get back to doing what you love.

Shelby

Sent to Stumpy today:

Hi Stumpy,
I just sent you the money via paypal. I sent $3640. There was $30 that is being held up in an open case with paypal, some random thing they do. So once that is cleared, I will send that along.
I hope this helps you rebuild your shop and get back to doing what you love.

Shelby

Nice Job to everyone on the 090G raffle,,,,, Really like JRA posted earlier the American spirit shining through all the way,,,,,

The dolkita 7900 didnt catch you guys,,, but we gave you a run for the money title,,, Stumpy,,, you ought to have plenty to do now!!!!

Hope I can make the Treemonkeys GTG and we can stand around the fire and hoist a few cold ones back!!!!

The 090GS has gone home with it's new owner. Congrats Uncle Rico! It was nice meeting you.

IMG8613-M.jpg

Crimeny, I am calling a foul. That saw is older than he is! LOL, enjoy your saw I hope it lasts your lifetime Uncle Rico!

Yeah, I got underwear older than he is, matter of fact I'm wearing them now. Best of luck uncle, good of ya to participate, even if you did win my saw. LOL. JR

You better eat your Wheaties to run that saw son!
LOL!

Enjoy it!

Doubt many here will be feeling sorry for you if you get sore running it!
LOL!

Latest posts

Back