• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 15L

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm selling a very nice 015L with the original bar and chain. It appears to be a low hour saw and has clearly been well taken care of. I got this saw recently as part of a lot, so I have no real history on it. All I did was fuel and fire it. It idles well, revs and oils. Check out the pics and ask any questions you may have. I can also get more photos upon request.

I think it's a $150 saw, but will entertain offers if I can't get asking price. Payment via PayPal F&F, or add 3% for fees. Shipping & insurance is on the buyer. I will ship the most economical option, unless the buyer has a preference otherwise.

Thank you.

IMG_9051.JPG IMG_9052.JPG IMG_9053.JPG IMG_9054.JPG IMG_9055.JPG IMG_9056.JPG IMG_9057.JPG IMG_9058.JPG IMG_9059.JPG IMG_9060.JPG

Back