• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 20/260 variant or 036/360 varient

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtrymefire

Reaction score
Im looking for a Stihl saw in either a 026/260/261 and the like or a 036/360/361/362. Not picky on much, just looking for a clean saw at a good price. i would even go for a 044/440/441 if the price is right. Bar length is not a major detail to me either. Thank you!

I have an 034 AV Super for sale. It's the predecessor to the 036. Might be older than what you are looking for, but I thought I'd let you know. PM me if interested. Looking for $300.00

I have an MS261C-M. I would prefer to sell local - I'm near Milwaukee Wisconsin. But I would ship for the right price too. I don't know about the right price part though. ...pondering what I would like to get for it. Feel free to make an offer if you would like. It has an 18" bar.

I'm looking for an MS241C-M if you happen to have one to trade.

i have both 026 and 036 pro for sale these saws are in good shape ready to work you could give me a text and i can send pictures 740 six8three 895zero

Thanks Mark

I have an MS261C-M. I would prefer to sell local - I'm near Milwaukee Wisconsin. But I would ship for the right price too. I don't know about the right price part though. ...pondering what I would like to get for it. Feel free to make an offer if you would like. It has an 18" bar.

I'm looking for an MS241C-M if you happen to have one to trade.

You still have it?

Back