• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.
  • Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

SOLD!!!! Stihl 201T C-M with less the 2 hrs use

AgTech4020

AgTech4020

ArboristSite Operative
This saw has less then two hours of use. I had my dealer scan it last week to verify the usage and make sure it had the latest firmware. (See picture)

I bought it at a time when I thought I needed a saw that could be operated with one hand (due to a shoulder injury). It turns out this light weight little saw has a ridiculous amount of power and isn’t so easy to run with two hands let alone one. Aside from getting started just a few times it has not been used hardly at all in the last year and a half. I run premium gas with Stihl synthetic oil mixed at 40:1.

Asking $500 cash or PayPal friends and family. Would consider larger Stihl pro saw for trade or partial trade.

I will ship but buyer covers actual shipping cost within lower 48.

Attachments

CIAmike11

CIAmike11

I don’t discriminate, all saws welcome
This saw has less then two hours of use. I had my dealer scan it last week to verify the usage and make sure it had the latest firmware. (See picture)

I bought it at a time when I thought I needed a saw that could be operated with one hand (due to a shoulder injury). It turns out this light weight little saw has a ridiculous amount of power and isn’t so easy to run with two hands let alone one. Aside from getting started just a few times it has not been used hardly at all in the last year and a half. I run premium gas with Stihl synthetic oil mixed at 40:1.

Asking $500 cash or PayPal friends and family. Would consider larger Stihl pro saw for trade or partial trade.

I will ship but buyer covers actual shipping cost within lower 48.
Very very interest my friend! I just PM’d you