• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold stihl 201t

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did all my tire kickers go? This was on page 2.......I'm disappointed to say the least.

Where did all my tire kickers go? This was on page 2.......I'm disappointed to say the least.

Well the ball was in your court Well you never responded to what supplies you wanted to trade for. Tough to make a trade without knowing what you want

Is this saw still available? Spent last Saturday wrestling a 50cc saw in the bucket, and would sure have like a much smaller saw.

Good question. Not once did Leo ever come up with what trapping supplies he need to make the trade

So what is everything??????????????????????????????????????????????????

So what is everything??????????????????????????????????????????????????
I imagine it means anything trapping related. Like traps, fur stretchers ,scents, lures, and the like. It's a little vague and when someone wants to buy or trade I'm sure it's frustrating. I have been similarly frustrated when I have been interested in saws and the seller just lists "make an offer" with no further indication of what they expect to receive for said item...........I imagine one person's "everything trapping related" is similar to another person's "a reasonable offer" its vague and can vary a lot from person to person....But hey that's what makes this world great!:D

I imagine it means anything trapping related. Like traps, fur stretchers ,scents, lures, and the like. It's a little vague and when someone wants to buy or trade I'm sure it's frustrating. I have been similarly frustrated when I have been interested in saws and the seller just lists "make an offer" with no further indication of what they expect to receive for said item...........I imagine one person's "everything trapping related" is similar to another person's "a reasonable offer" its vague and can vary a lot from person to person....But hey that's what makes this world great!:D

Yep I have all the items you listed plus more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back