• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 241c-m (price reduced)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maulhead

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I have a nice clean Stihl 241c I would like to sell. Saw is in good condition, it does have some scuffs & scratches on the bottom. If it were not for them it would be close to a mint saw. Everything works as it should. Idles, oils, runs, cuts, just like it is supposed to.

I just put a brand new 16" picco bar on it, 56 DL 63PS picco chain, and brand new 7 tooth rim kit on the saw yesterday. (these saw come stock with a 6 tooth spur, 7 tooth rim is a nice upgrade)

I ran about 1/2 tank through it yesterday. It's a good strong running saw. For 42cc these 241's pack a punch.

Price; $475 for the package. (I have a scabbard that will be included, just forgot to put it in the pics)

Will split the shipping 50/50. I have a FedEx account and get a decent price break vs going to a FedEx store.

Attachments

• DSCN7295.JPG
    DSCN7295.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 262
  • DSCN7297.JPG
    DSCN7297.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 253
  • DSCN7298.JPG
    DSCN7298.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 257
  • DSCN7299.JPG
    DSCN7299.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 252
  • DSCN7301.JPG
    DSCN7301.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 217
Yep, m-tronic. Awesome little saws from what everyone says. I'd love to own one, but I got my sights on a heated 50cc. If they made a heated 241, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. When you figure in the price of the rim sprocket upgrade, this is a nice price to own one of these.

Matt's a great guy to deal with. I bought a saw from him recently. It arrived promptly and in better than advertised condition. Buy with confidence, gentlemen.

Yep, m-tronic. Awesome little saws from what everyone says. I'd love to own one, but I got my sights on a heated 50cc. If they made a heated 241, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. When you figure in the price of the rim sprocket upgrade, this is a nice price to own one of these.

Matt's a great guy to deal with. I bought a saw from him recently. It arrived promptly and in better than advertised condition. Buy with confidence, gentlemen.

Thanks Ryan. I'm glad you like that saw! Thanks for the smooth transaction.

I'm not sure why they don't offer a 241 arctic here in the USA?

http://www.stihl.com/STIHL-power-to...aws-for-forestry/21932-131/MS-241-C-M-VW.aspx

52ad0973f738495f98c3d72c59b48819.jpg

I don't know either. I sure wish they did, though. I just ordered a 261cm-vw from a friend in Canada, and apparently the 241cm-vw isn't available there either.

I'm sure I'll be more than happy with the 261, but for most of my tasks, the 241 would be plenty of saw and considerably lighter.

:baba:
Bump for a freaking awesome saw.
Wow I'd love one of these!!! Just can't swing the price tag. Good luck with the sale!

Somebody is going to be getting a new "go-to" saw.

Back