• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 261C

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jetwrench

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Selling a like new 261. This is the version 2 mtronic saw with less than 5 tanks thru it. Original chain still sharp the only thing wrong, if you can call it that is I cleaned the bar with goof off and it took the black writing off one side of the bar. Less than a year old and I have the paperwork that came with it with the invoice. Will take $425 local with B&C. Ran on E-free gas and Sabre @ 40:1. Willing to meet within 50 miles of 30263.D9AE0EA5-FFA7-4E7E-A50E-6B78497591B2.jpeg

Local only or shipping available?
I’d rather meet local. It’s a pain to pack it so that I know 100% it’ll get to you the way it left. I’ll ship if I can’t find a local buyer but just a wild guess, it’d probably be $40-$50 depending on where you are.

Back