ArboristSite.com Sponsors

1. Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  2. To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

Want to Sell Stihl 261C

Discussion in 'Chainsaws' started by Jetwrench, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Jetwrench

Jetwrench ArboristSite Lurker

Selling a like new 261. This is the version 2 mtronic saw with less than 5 tanks thru it. Original chain still sharp the only thing wrong, if you can call it that is I cleaned the bar with goof off and it took the black writing off one side of the bar. Less than a year old and I have the paperwork that came with it with the invoice. Will take $425 local with B&C. Ran on E-free gas and Sabre @ 40:1. Willing to meet within 50 miles of 30263. D9AE0EA5-FFA7-4E7E-A50E-6B78497591B2.jpeg

2. Joshua K McCoy

Joshua K McCoy ArboristSite Lurker

Local only or shipping available?

3. Jetwrench

I’d rather meet local. It’s a pain to pack it so that I know 100% it’ll get to you the way it left. I’ll ship if I can’t find a local buyer but just a wild guess, it’d probably be $40-$50 depending on where you are.

4. Joshua K McCoy

Joshua K McCoy ArboristSite Lurker

Alright lmk

5. Jetwrench