• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 3002 mount bar for an 070/090 in 36"-42"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Caveat Emptor; the 070/090 saws are actually a 3001 mount. The 3002 mount is for the 084/088/880 saws. Many Stihl branded modern 3002 mount bars have both 3001 and 3002 mount holes in them so they can be run on any of the big boys. If you plan to run one that does not have both sets of holes, you will have to drill it appropriately for your saw to oil.

My local quoted $161 + tax. PA Dan hooked me up though.
Bummer. I haven’t bought one in 2 years. But for some reason from 12 years ago till then they didn’t change price.
I bought 3. 2 for saws and one to trade for a 3003 mount 41” bar.......always $105......and 10% Christmas sale discount one time.
It always seemed like an anomaly in the time space continuum......
Glad ya got one.
(but I am still gonna call my favorite parts girl and see what they are in this neck of the woods tomorrow......they were more out west when I got the bar to swap)

Bummer. I haven’t bought one in 2 years. But for some reason from 12 years ago till then they didn’t change price.
I bought 3. 2 for saws and one to trade for a 3003 mount 41” bar.......always $105......and 10% Christmas sale discount one time.
It always seemed like an anomaly in the time space continuum......
Glad ya got one.
(but I am still gonna call my favorite parts girl and see what they are in this neck of the woods tomorrow......they were more out west when I got the bar to swap)
My price is $87 plus 6% for the state.

Latest posts

Back