• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 362cm $450 Practically New

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What? That's how I run my chains on all my Stihls!...if I run them the cutters forward they cut too fast...needed some way to slow down the mighty Stihls. :)

Nice looking saw. GLWS

W

Note: before someone other than chipper1 points it out the chain is backwards in pics :omg: I must have been rushing when I threw on a bar and chain for photos. That’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it :yes:

WHAT? That chain is on correctly for a Stihl! I have to run them all backward...if I don't they cut too fast! Needed some way to slow down the mighty Stihl. :) :)

nice looking saw. GLWS

W

What? That's how I run my chains on all my Stihls!...if I run them the cutters forward they cut too fast...needed some way to slow down the mighty Stihls. :)

Nice looking saw. GLWS

W
WHAT? That chain is on correctly for a Stihl! I have to run them all backward...if I don't they cut too fast! Needed some way to slow down the mighty Stihl. :) :)

nice looking saw. GLWS

W

Back