• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 440

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snowy01

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Chasing the best condition 440 I can find, don't mind paying reasonable amount for it.
Let me know what you've got.

Thanks - Snowy

So you deleted your post because you were "just having fun"?
I didn't delete it, one of the mods did, apparently freedom of speech is not allowed here if the mod does not agree with political or religious views of members, pretty sad really.

Look lads, Im just trying to buy a saw, reckon you could take this carry on some where else?

Exactly! There is far too much unnecessary gibberish being posted in these for sale and for trade threads. I am bringing this to the site owners attention again to see if a new ruling will be put in place to ban this type of thing, it just impedes and at times ruins a posters chances of finding what they want.

The thread would still be there, the OP can bring it to the top themselves. There is just too much unnecessary banter choking up these threads.
Okay, thanks Jerry. I'll tone it down in threads where I don't know the OP well.
Oh, and don't worry, I won't accuse you of infringing on my rights, based off of religious, or political views.

Okay, thanks Jerry. I'll tone it down in threads where I don't know the OP well.
Oh, and don't worry, I won't accuse you of infringing on my rights, based off of religious, or political views.
This is how most nonsense starts, little childish jabs.

Look lads, Im just trying to buy a saw, reckon you could take this carry on some where else?
I wish I had one for you, but I just gave away my last one. I like fast saws, and this just wasn't quite doin' it for me.
image.jpg

Back