• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 441 Magnum - $525 shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a request for piston pic. I'll try and get some pics and compression checks from both.

Will try and get those done tonight with cylinder pics.

Thanks,
Nathan

How's it going Nathan

Good, been a long summer with switching jobs and projects around the house. Out early muzzloader with a friend right now. Waiting for dark to settle in so we can walk out. Just got an interesting little chainsaw ditchwich tool that came attached to a dolly 6100...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry guys will get the pics and compression before the weekend is over. Been busy trying to put meat in our freezer for winter!

Yes, neither have been spoken for yet. Others were waiting on me to get compression #'s and cylinder pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
Good, been a long summer with switching jobs and projects around the house. Out early muzzloader with a friend right now. Waiting for dark to settle in so we can walk out. Just got an interesting little chainsaw ditchwich tool that came attached to a dolly 6100...

Sorry guys will get the pics and compression before the weekend is over. Been busy trying to put meat in our freezer for winter!

I am interested in the "ditchwich" tool. You can keep the saw. You said you wanted meat for your freezer. I happen to have a wide variety...domestic Turkey, Wild Turkey, Chicken, Pork, Beef, and Lamb

I am interested in the "ditchwich" tool. You can keep the saw. You said you wanted meat for your freezer. I happen to have a wide variety...domestic Turkey, Wild Turkey, Chicken, Pork, Beef, and Lamb[/QUOTE]

I bought it for the Ditchwitch tool... LOL! And just got 2 deer to boot.

1st 441 mag is sold/traded. 2nd will be cleaned and up for sale soon. Pics below are compression (148psi), piston, and cylinder pic. You can barely make out the end of "stihl" on the side of the cylinder under the casting number.

9bd6a01558439ef0f4ee533be5a8fff8.jpg

08e3784cacc1ddc0489122611e715f02.jpg

c95c71c1f17f9655fecd2cebe9f87e46.jpg

You still have 441?
Sorry its been sold for a long while and didnt switch the title.
Since a old thread was brought up I figured I would ask how the "ditchwitch" worked out

haven't tried it yet. I switched positions at work and have been on the road 24-5... Get home mow the lawn, do some maintenance on acreage equipment on Saturday, go to church on Sunday and relax for a few hours before i hit the road again...

Latest posts

Back