• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold STIHL 441

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

briguy26

ArboristSite Guru
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Want to sell Stihl all stock ms441 Non mtronic. Operates as it should, oils, idles consistently, throttles up to full power, cuts great. It comes with a newer 25" Stihl bar and newer chain. The light bar in the video does NOT come with the saw. I put lots of new parts on this saw.
All new OEM parts include AV Mounts
Fuel filter
Rear plastic cover
Air filter twist knob
Bar studs
Bar nuts
Carb box housing
Chain bumpers. The saw has dual dogs large west COAST clutch cover, and 3/4 wrap handle. I made video of it today cutting through some 24-26" Doug for. Asking $600 shipped US only.

Want to sell Stihl all stock ms441 Non mtronic. Operates as it should, oils, idles consistently, throttles up to full power, cuts great. It comes with a newer 25" Stihl bar and newer chain. The light bar in the video does NOT come with the saw. I put lots of new parts on this saw.
All new OEM parts include AV Mounts
Fuel filter
Rear plastic cover
Air filter twist knob
Bar studs
Bar nuts
Carb box housing
Chain bumpers. The saw has dual dogs large west COAST clutch cover, and 3/4 wrap handle. I made video of it today cutting through some 24-26" Doug for. Asking $600 shipped US only.

Nice looking/running saw Brian. They are also one of the smoothest stihls.
GLWS

If I had a saw that ran that well and after I had put that much work into it, I would never sell it. So, I must ask why are you offering it for sale today? I hate to be nosy. Forgive me for that.
Well I already have a ms661, ms461 and a Husqvarna 372 soooooo I dont really need this saw. Thanks for being nosy Edwin

Well I already have a ms661, ms461 and a Husqvarna 372 soooooo... I don't really need this saw. Thanks for being nosy Edwin
I sold a 440 two years ago for $550 and only after I restored it. This saw runs today but get this. The sawyer who bought it as restored took it up into a tree and dropped it from 50 feet up as he finished cutting a big branch. The branch fell on the saw as it hit the ground. I again repaired it all with a new tank housing, outside handlebar, chain brake handle, muffler, pull cord housing, carb, all new plastic, etc. I never dreamed it would ever start and run, but it did and it does today.

My conclusion: these saws are built to take a beating and last.

I sold a 440 two years ago for $550 and only after I restored it. This saw runs today but get this. The sawyer who bought it as restored took it up into a tree and dropped it from 50 feet up as he finished cutting a big branch. The branch fell on the saw as it hit the ground. I again repaired it all with a new tank housing, outside handlebar, chain brake handle, muffler, pull cord housing, carb, all new plastic, etc. I never dreamed it would ever start and run, but it did and it does today.

My conclusion: these saws are built to take a beating and last.
I loaned one of mine to a buddy who was cutting a big tree down in his yard. He dropped it from about 30’ high. It landed bar down with the bar sticking about 15” in the ground. Luckily the ground was wet and there was zero damage somehow.

Latest posts

Back