• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell stihl 460 parts saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rednecksawman

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
i have a stihl 460 parts saw i picked it up with some others cylinder has some transfer but will clean up easy 80 shipped

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 138
We started BB a month ago...my son's been on non-throwing status until last week. Tendonitis in the shoulder from playing dodge ball at school. He started throwing last week.

We're ready for the big boys...not sure what the Bravo's are going to do this year...rebuilding would be my guess.

We started BB a month ago...my son's been on non-throwing status until last week. Tendonitis in the shoulder from playing dodge ball at school. He started throwing last week.

We're ready for the big boys...not sure what the Bravo's are going to do this year...rebuilding would be my guess.
Good luck with the big guy's shoulder . We started January as well. Forgot how much I missed it. We took 2 months off this year!!
Yes strange off season for the bravos.

Back