• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 460

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yohyatt

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Yea not a rancher 460 obviously. I’m in Northern California and a fire wiped out most of my land 2 years ago. Need some help finding a clean 460 to get through this burnt oat that my 261 is struggling with. I’m gonna run a 32 light bar, so if you have one of them, even better. Power head only works too.

Would also consider a 461. Let me know how much you’re looking for. Thanks.

I had a 461 for sale my thread was derailed with nonsense. It was a full rebuild and I had dyed plastics black. I just sent it out to be ported. I'm building an 046 now all oem I may sell it when done. It won't be cheap like like new It's super clean I sent cases out to be re powder coated. I have an 064 full rebuild I'd consider selling sitting here I marked it sold as well. If it don't sell after I port 046 I'm gonna port it. I have a ported 036 pro for sale right now that's real clean will pull a 24 in bar

Check your local Craigslist there is someone in colfax with a lot of pro stihl saws for sale 026’s-070’s and everything in between.

Back