• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 461

• Thread starter Deleted member 149229
  • Start date
Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Deleted member 149229

037F1479-BCCC-47C8-9E33-6FAA444D1094.jpeg 0D53BF09-0C16-43CD-942A-FF15020800B2.jpeg I know nothing about this saw. I was cutting up a tree given to me and their neighbor walked over. He has terminal cancer and asked if I knew anybody that wanted a saw he can’t use anymore. I didn’t pull the muffler but it has good compression and fires up. He wants $500. If anybody is interested I’ll get you his phone number. Located western PA.

If anybody bought this please let me know so I can mark the listing as sold. I don’t want to bother the guy in this heat and his condition. Thanks

If anybody bought this please let me know so I can mark the listing as sold. I don’t want to bother the guy in this heat and his condition. Thanks
Did you give his number to anyone.
If I didn't have all the 70cc saws I have right now I'd snag it up, but I'm pretty set right now and I just got another 365xt last week, just in case:lol:.

Mayb he sold it locally but I appreciate your efforts, I feel for the man, lost my dad to prostate cancer October 9th 2017

Back