• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 60” 3002 Mount

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Armbru84

Sucker for saws over 100cc
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Looking to sell my 60” setup for a smaller one. Bar has 3 cuts on it and is in great shape. Have 2 chains, 173 dL for it as well. Shipping will be expensive but willing to do it. Setup for Stihl large mount. I ran it on my 084.

Looking to get 475 for it all plus Shipping from 49345. Chains alone cost over $100. PayPal friends and family or add 3%. Would trade for some cash and a shorter setup. If chains aren’t needed we can work something out.

415937E2-526A-4F16-86BE-57AF90FEBE20.jpeg

Ideally looking for a 50” setup. Anything from 45 to 52 would be ideal but I know sizes are limited once you go north of 36”.

Gotcha, thanks. I already have a 59" sprocket nose, but was contemplating offering up a trade anyway. I don't think I have any in that range I'd let go of though. On the off chance you were thinking notably shorter (like a 36") I figured I may toss something out there.

Gotcha, thanks. I already have a 59" sprocket nose, but was contemplating offering up a trade anyway. I don't think I have any in that range I'd let go of though. On the off chance you were thinking notably shorter (like a 36") I figured I may toss something out there.
I have a 36” cannon now. Let me know if you change your mind on it

Nah a muff mod should give it just enough umph [emoji23]
LOL. Very wishful thinking. Like chinese estimates on power. You'd better feed that 029 some nitrous or gogo juice to mill with it.
Like sending a little boy to do a man's job. [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back