• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 660 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slingyman

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Looking for an oem cylinder shroud and tank. Let me know if you have anything. Looking for pretty good condition. Also, has anyone used after market tanks? advice/experience? If I can't find oem I might have to go aftermarket. thanks

Looking for an oem cylinder shroud and tank. Let me know if you have anything. Looking for pretty good condition. Also, has anyone used after market tanks? advice/experience? If I can't find oem I might have to go aftermarket. thanks

Aftermarket tanks for the 660's work good and fit good but just make sure to replace the fuel line, impulse line, and fuel cap with OEM and check that the vent works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aftermarket tanks for the 660's work good and fit good but just make sure to replace the fuel line, impulse line, and fuel cap with OEM and check that the vent works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks for the reply, found an oem one on ebay that was in pretty good shape, ill keep that in mind if i ever buy and aftermarket tank in the future. thanks

Back