• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell STIHL carving kit NEW

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacob lombara

372xp, 372xp, 550xp, ms880, ms170, 028wb, 19t
Reaction score
Brand new Stihl carving kit (sprocket, bar, chain), I bought it for my ms170, but my dad told me he bought me one for christmas, PM me, paypal works. NEVER used, enjoy fellow chainsaw addicts :rock2:.

Attachments

• IMG_1118.JPG
    IMG_1118.JPG
    812.5 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_1119.JPG
    IMG_1119.JPG
    850.8 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1117.JPG
    IMG_1117.JPG
    975.9 KB · Views: 63
Very disappointed with seller of this kit. Received package just as you see in the pictures without the bar. There is obvious tear in side of envelope where bar slid out because bar box wasn't taped shut. This is standard uninsured post also. Poor decision to ship in envelope and also standard post. It appears like I'm going to eat cost of the bar because seller has not offered to refund or really make it right at all.

Attachments

• 20151221_180156.jpg
    20151221_180156.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 50
  • 20151221_180149.jpg
    20151221_180149.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 47
Guy shouldn't have used envelope. Either way it appears he's going to make me eat the consequences of his poor packaging. He won't last long on here.

Yea $110 loss. People who can't stand behind their sales don't belong on here. Seller is responsible for product until it's safely delivered and customer is happy in my opinion.

I agree, shady business man. Sorry for your loss. From the looks of it, it doesn't look like op is on here very much.

True but of the hundreds of deals I've done on paypal those fees would be easily a couple hundred and this is first problem I've had.

This is where it would be nice to have a seller rating system. Hope it all works out well in the end.

I'm selling stuff on eBay to re-fund you, stuff takes 7 days to sell, you didn't loose your 110, you got the sprocket and chain. The bar broke the package and usps made no effort to fix it, even though I called them. Your saying I should have spent 20 to ship a small envelope, the stuff cost me 130 at my local dealer, I'm already loosing 20 from the start, and then loose another 20 on shipping, this is the last time I will sell anything on this site.

I'm not pointing or referring to you Jacob, but most people here selling items will take the time and cost to ship properly.
I know it gives me piece of mind that whatever it is, being a complete saw or parts it will have the best chance to survive shipping.
Plus who wants bad publicity
Here you don't have Ebay commissions so a guy doesn't have to add that in to a price.
I only buy off of Ebay unless it is hard to find.
To each their own. It sux That it happened.

i bought one of the saws 295 is talking about and it was packed nice and was here quicker than i expected i messaged him when i received the saw and said it arrived and all in tact and i was happy about it

Latest posts

Back