• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl case splitter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does this work on all or certain models ?
Would you be interested in trading for any thing in my ad or something else I might have ?
Thanks, John

Not really looking to trade. I guess I don't know if it work on every single model but it has multiple mounting holes to fit almost all stihl model saws I would guess

tool also is used to install crank back into case. what he has is the master kit with all the pieces. if i didnt already have one i would buy it. someone better grad it up. new one is 150.00 to 175.00

bought her a new car. it allowed me to buy some tools. others i collected when i work for a dealer parttime after my main job so it was a honey i need it for work kind of thing

bought her a new car. it allowed me to buy some tools. others i collected when i work for a dealer parttime after my main job so it was a honey i need it for work kind of thing

Buy her some shoes....

that will keep her mind occupied for a few "tool" purchases....you need to think like the enemy to sleep with the enemy !!!! ( and stay married too)

A

Latest posts

Back