• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fl cracker

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Screenshot_2019-08-21-22-17-38.png Listing for a fellow member for his family who has passed away. I know some are custom loops. I believe they are all new chains as there in Wisconsin and I'm in fl trying to help. 20 bucks each shipped

Attachments

• 00590458.PDF
    8 MB · Views: 67
I will be yes I'm waiting on his daughter to get me the info on them and I can list them. I do know they are all stihl mount 3003 mount bars

View attachment 754720 Listing for a fellow member for his family who has passed away. I know some are custom loops. I believe they are all new chains as there in Wisconsin and I'm in fl trying to help. 20 bucks each shipped
/
Any chains/bars whatever left to sell?I'm also in wisconsin,where are you?

/
Any chains/bars whatever left to sell?I'm also in wisconsin,where are you?
I'm in fl I used to do a lot with her husband he passed from cancer they were in northern wisconson

/
My condolences
Thank you he was a great guy. We never met in person only on ebay and forums we'd barter and trade and share knowledge. The guy knew stihl equipment. I learned a lot from that fella. We're are you located ? He was in sheldon. If it's close I can maybe put you in touch with his wife. He had all kinds of stuff. Shes over whelmed with it. I'm trying to help from down here and I may be interested in some stuff too. He had lots of parts and some saws too.

Thank you he was a great guy. We never met in person only on ebay and forums we'd barter and trade and share knowledge. The guy knew stihl equipment. I learned a lot from that fella. We're are you located ? He was in sheldon. If it's close I can maybe put you in touch with his wife. He had all kinds of stuff. Shes over whelmed with it. I'm trying to help from down here and I may be interested in some stuff too. He had lots of parts and some saws too.
/
Im in south east wis, but do get up north at times,any idea what items are left ?

Back