• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

stihl crank seal puller

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

husqvarnaguy

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have a stihl crank seal puller I am looking to sell. Comes with the puller itself and 3 sets of jaws. It is in good condition and works very well. Only reason I am selling is because I no longer have time to work on saws because of my work schedule. Asking 75 plus actual shipping. Pm me if you have any questions.

.1408305667641.jpg

day late and a dollar short... or 63 min short put me in line if it falls through

Sorry guys [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]looks like I can toss aside the screwdriver I've used for years .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I'll hang I to it . I have a feeling it will still get a lot if use being I can pull a seal out in 10 seconds with it . I have a feeling the tool will only get used on the 200t those seals suck

Never had a problem with the 026 seals . I'll give a full update

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back