Stihl Cylinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know. I measured the pin last night and it's definitely 12mm. Maybe he had it in the wrong box? Regardless, I don't believe MS 440 cylinders came without a decomp. None that I've seen anyway. I paid $144 for the kit last week. I have to say, I think I stated I could get them for around that price, at least around the same price as the AM cylinders being pushed. Believe I proved just that.

I owned a original ms 440 that didn't have a decomp. Also it had a Stihl cylinder.
sawpics067.jpg

Arguing is okay. Personal insults aren't. Stalking isn't permissible either. We'll deal with it.

Is the phrase, "washed up has been", an insult, or is it a compliment to a "never was"? BTW Bob, I'm watching you.................with admiration only. Is that okay?

I think I may actually be developing psychic abilities! I #### you not, Given only the OP and the thread title, I was able to accurately predict the cast and plot of this entire episode, even Bob's cameo at the end!

Ever wonder why you have no credits in your signature, but lots of posts? It's because you offer nothing of value to the forum. You're a troll.

Tom doesn't have any credits because he spent his helping me get a new big toe nail after I lost mine in a tragic but comical accident involving a cattle prod and a fast-moving manure truck.

I don't think you'll be able to squeeze many dead kittens into that one Wayne. I suggest getting a cylinder with a larger bore.

More dead kittens=more saw chips flying.

My psychic abilities just failed me!!! Where's Christopher Walken when I need him!

Tom doesn't have any credits because he spent his helping me get a new big toe nail after I lost mine in a tragic but comical accident involving a cattle prod and a fast-moving manure truck.

Nice post! And sig worthy :msp_thumbup:

Sage advice from one of the flippinest floppers that ever flipped a flop. :msp_wink:

Dang you Tom, you made me suffer a carbonation burn to the inside of my nostrils again. Besides the fact that the above post makes me long for summer, so I can "bust out" some of my Hippie footwear.

What's a sticky?

I believe it's when you pay (with otherwise useless credits) to keep a thread at the top of the list in a specific forum.

I might be wrong. As you are aware, "I'm not a bright man, but I'm no advocate of stupidity".

I believe it's when you pay (with otherwise useless credits) to keep a thread at the top of the list in a specific forum.

I might be wrong. As you are aware, "I'm not a bright man, but I'm no advocate of stupidity".

That's quite an ingenious idea and sure would make it easier to find the threads with lots of useful info, such as this one.

Back