• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl Dealer Sign Help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friggen schweeeet! I'd kill for a sign like that. Where'd you get that and for how much, if you don't mind me asking?
Picked it up locally in Oregon the guy wanted $150 firm, but I offered $130 and the deal was made. Did I over pay? Or what is the value of it as it sits? Thanks guys for the help. I will work on it when I get some time.

Do you know how many people who are on cell phones looking at this are going to be sending you PM'S because they can't see where you are lol.

It's going in the dumpster most likely. I just haven't gotten that far along in cleaning. (Been at it almost 3 years now!)

We had a saw collector come by a while back and he looked though all the sheds, I swear he walked back in the shop with a stiffy. I told him to load up his truck and buy us lunch, would save me from having to deal with all that junk!

:numberone: I'm hoping to get another Stihl sign from him. Also I have a lead on a massive Homelite lighted sign here in Oregon. Its double sided and 4ft by 6ft. I think ot says Homelite Power Equipment. Could anyone tell me the approximate value. I might pop on it if the price is right.
The bulbs for the sign I did cost about $18 each, so I guess about that much if the lights work. Maybe a few bucks for the ally and plastic. The new sign cost us 4 cords of firewood in trade with a sign company.

Whats a sparky know about getting a sign to light up. Next thing you'll tell me you have a license to do stuff like that lol.
What's up buddy.
Some how I didn't see this post.
Hope all is well with you.

A license??? What is that!!?? ;). I'd have to light it up with led's.

Things are good. Getting ready for the big storm tomorrow....coffee, coffee, and more coffee. Lol. Hope all is well with you too!!

A license??? What is that!!?? ;). I'd have to light it up with led's.

Things are good. Getting ready for the big storm tomorrow....coffee, coffee, and more coffee. Lol. Hope all is well with you too!!
I know nothing :innocent:.
I heard about the storm, @Woos31 had said there was one moving in.
Are you high enough for any of the white stuff yet.
Things are great here, just very busy as is this time of yr.

I know nothing :innocent:.
I heard about the storm, @Woos31 had said there was one moving in.
Are you high enough for any of the white stuff yet.
Things are great here, just very busy as is this time of yr.

No where near the white stuff. I'm right on the coast...might get a little snow every three or so years. Lol

I see stuff in Milwaukee all the time. I buy and sell a lot on CL and pass thru Milwaukee in my searchs often to get to Chicago. I keep an eye open for stuff for different people all over the country.
It's not you I was emailing with who has the 200t is it. It's listed in both Milwaukee and Chicago. I was looking for another rear handled one or a 201 with the rear handle.
Good karma for you man thanks. No that's not me but I've seen a ton of 200t's on CL lately too. I've got the 201t and did all the mods to it from Brad Snelling's thread and it is an amazing little saw.

Picked it up locally in Oregon the guy wanted $150 firm, but I offered $130 and the deal was made. Did I over pay? Or what is the value of it as it sits? Thanks guys for the help. I will work on it when I get some time.
Based on all the signs I've checked out, I'd say you got a pretty good deal so good find Briguy:cheers:

Based on all the signs I've checked out, I'd say you got a pretty good deal so good find Briguy:cheers:
Hopefully I'll be able to work on the sign next summer, as I have about 10 project saws to rebuild first. Starting off with an 044, 038 magnum II and 288XP both stihls need new top ends XP needs carb rebuild and new lines:chainsaw:

That is definitely one side of an aluminum cased, fluorescent lit sign. I have one. I think I paid $200 for it. I took the back half off and mounted it to my garage wall. The other half is setting in my basement.

IMG_5614-L.jpg

IMG_5705-L.jpg

Back