• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy STIHL dealer tin sign large

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Husky

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi I’m looking for a tin non light up Stihl dealer sign. One sided or both sided. Willing to pay for shipping also. I included a picture of what I’m looking for. I have a big husqvarna flag that is one sided I picked up a number of years ago and would be willing to trade. It is about 8 ft wide. It’s enormous and very cool it has a tag on it and it is made by husqvarna. Not a repro it IS ORIGINAL

Attachments

• 1456AF7D-7837-4C60-A5FA-2C0449161713.jpeg
    1456AF7D-7837-4C60-A5FA-2C0449161713.jpeg
    244.2 KB · Views: 10
Hi I’m looking for a tin non light up Stihl dealer sign. One sided or both sided. Willing to pay for shipping also. I included a picture of what I’m looking for. I have a big husqvarna flag that is one sided I picked up a number of years ago and would be willing to trade. It is about 8 ft wide. It’s enormous and very cool
Welcome to AS Jeff.
Kinda odd that "Jeff Husky" wants a stihl sign lol.
Is the picture of a sign you posted what your looking for.
I'd like to see some pictures of the flag, how much would you want for the flag, that is if you are whiling to sell it outright.
Also it might be helpful to put your actual location as shipping can get costly and can be a pain to deal with so a somewhat local deal may be best.
Brett

Welcome to AS Jeff.
Kinda odd that "Jeff Husky" wants a stihl sign lol.
Is the picture of a sign you posted what your looking for.
I'd like to see some pictures of the flag, how much would you want for the flag, that is if you are whiling to sell it outright.
Also it might be helpful to put your actual location as shipping can get costly and can be a pain to deal with so a somewhat local deal may be best.
Brett
Hi thanks for the quick response. Funny guy. I do love the Husqvarna saws as well as the Stihls. My zip code is 55109 maplewood MN. here are some pictures of my flag. I’d still rather keep it for trade bait. I’ve never seen another like it. As for the Stihl sign there is a double sided on eBay for 300 starting bid. I made him an offer and he refused. I know someone out there has one they are willing to sell. Well I’m hoping so

Attachments

• C5214CF4-1E93-43C0-8AA9-47F5E40EE110.jpeg
    C5214CF4-1E93-43C0-8AA9-47F5E40EE110.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 11
  • E69A7F5F-BE08-4F5E-A6B3-F744D8FC47F0.jpeg
    E69A7F5F-BE08-4F5E-A6B3-F744D8FC47F0.jpeg
    1,014.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 0AEF5CD2-F753-4479-83B9-308598414D6C.jpeg
    0AEF5CD2-F753-4479-83B9-308598414D6C.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 10
Hi thanks for the quick response. Funny guy. I do love the Husqvarna saws as well as the Stihls. My zip code is 55109 maplewood MN. here are some pictures of my flag. I’d still rather keep it for trade bait. I’ve never seen another like it. As for the Stihl sign there is a double sided on eBay for 300 starting bid. I made him an offer and he refused. I know someone out there has one they are willing to sell. Well I’m hoping so
Almost forgot the flag is 90 inches by 57 inches

No flag needed. I have the real metal husky sign. But everything has a price.

4x6 stihl and husky signs. I just ran out of room in shop for bigger signs. Wont be cheap though.

I really need to get a better pic of the husky sign. Was before it was in my hands and hung up in back of shop.

signscrosscut.png dit9.jpg
hsign.jpg

No flag needed. I have the real metal husky sign. But everything has a price.

4x6 stihl and husky signs. I just ran out of room in shop for bigger signs. Wont be cheap though.

I really need to get a better pic of the husky sign. Was before it was in my hands and hung up in back of shop.

View attachment 678485 View attachment 678488
View attachment 678490
I had a hard time figuring out where to mount my husky sign, can't wait for the pole building, but I am lol.
Screen Shot 2018-10-05 at 10.38.12 PM.png
I really liked the backlit look.
Screen Shot 2018-10-05 at 10.38.50 PM.png
Just got the saw hung yesterday. My wife has said multiple times just how much she likes it there, I'm thinking that's code for please don't put the husky sign back there:laughing:.
Screen Shot 2018-10-05 at 2.24.07 PM.png

Oh man I’d hang that bad boy in my room! Very nice! Where is the rest of the sign?
Thanks.
As soon as I build the barn it's going up.
That's all I have.
A couple years ago there was a very nice stihl double sided lit sign for sale I almost bought but it was more than I wanted to pay. I would have taken out the faces and sold one, then cut the extrusion in half and made two wall mounts and put LEDs in them. I can build a nice frame out of 2x4's or just buy was mount extrusion as we have a good sign supply shop here that sells to the public.

I know it might be a pain but could I get a picture of the back side? If you’d like to send me a personal message I can give you my phone number and we can talk about price if you’d like. I’m not sure how to send a pm

I’d be interested in one jonsered as well as the Stihl if they were like the one in the picture. I’m sure they would need to be crates for the ride up to Minnesota. My zip is 55109

Latest posts

Back