• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl ES bars and chains

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TysonH

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Selling off Stihl ES bars in all 3/8" drive:

20" 0.050 gauge 3003 000 8822 with 2x loops of Stihl 33RSF 72 $80 Plus shipping

18" 0.063 3003 000 9417 with 3x loops of Stihl 36RSC 66 $85 plus shipping

16" 0.050 3003 000 8813 with 3x loops of Stihl 33RSF60E $80 Plus shipping

All of this is the Yellow label pro bars and chains EVERYTHING IS BRAND NEW IN BOX

paypal F&F payment please.

20” bar setup sold over at opeforum

UPDATE ON SHIPPING COSTS: I sent out the 20" bar setup this week. After 3 different post offices no one had the large flat rate box I was after. Which would have been $18.85, this left me to use their box and I eat about $10 in shipping costs.

Lets just call it $30 to ship this stuff and I refund the difference through Paypal once shipped and I'll send you a copy of the shipping receipt ?

UPDATE ON SHIPPING COSTS: I sent out the 20" bar setup this week. After 3 different post offices no one had the large flat rate box I was after. Which would have been $18.85, this left me to use their box and I eat about $10 in shipping costs.

Lets just call it $30 to ship this stuff and I refund the difference through Paypal once shipped and I'll send you a copy of the shipping receipt ?

Install the the chain onto the bar, use some tape or a couple zip ties to hold in place. Slide the bar/chain into the shroud and tape the bar shroud up really well. Much cheaper shipping.

u can use the triangle :tubes for these and shipping is only about 15-20, even if you have to put 2 small ones together to make the length,
this is the medium https://store.usps.com/store/produc...ilpriority-mail-express-medium-tube-P_O_1098M

The $25 to ship to Indiana was using a triangle box you speak of. Maybe shipping prices vary across the country ?

Honestly this is site is awfully tight when it comes to shipping costs. In essence I'm simply asking for the buyer to cover actual shipping I refund the rest, I don't get it this is simple and fair. I think this are going to go on ebay.

Its nothing to see shipping prices on ebay for saws anywhere from 60-80. I just paid 60 to ship a 361 with 3 bars and 9 chains.

Latest posts

Back