• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl fg-2 bench mount

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes that is very fair.
I went to buy an FG 2 and was immediately overwhelmed by the selection of cheap Picco chains and other cool stuff they had and ended up buying a bunch of stuff and spending more than I thought I would. I will be doing a 200-subscriber giveaway on my channel soon. when I reach 5000 I will be giving away a saw.

Do you have one? Shipping from Uk is pretty steep
No as I said I sold all I had and did not keep one for myself. I will see about getting more but I really doubt I can. That well ran dry just like the Stihl 090 (6) shoe clutches.

No as I said I sold all I had and did not keep one for myself. I will see about getting more but I really doubt I can. That well ran dry just like the Stihl 090 (6) shoe clutches.
Oh. I just went on a Gustharts shopping spree and picked up an FG 4 as well as some goodies to give away when I hit 200 subscribers on youtube.

I tried buying one from a few UK STIHL dealers, several years ago, but none would ship to US. Must be something in their dealer agreement.

Ended up buying a used one over here.

We worked out some things with A.S. members who live overseas, who were willing to buy and mail some STIHL stuff not available here (like their progressive depth gauge tools).

If you have a friend/ relative stationed overseas in the military, that might be an option too.

Philbert

I tried buying one from a few UK STIHL dealers, several years ago, but none would ship to US. Must be something in their dealer agreement.

Ended up buying a used one over here.

We worked out some things with A.S. members who live overseas, who were willing to buy and mail some STIHL stuff not available here (like their progressive depth gauge tools).

If you have a friend/ relative stationed overseas in the military, that might be an option too.

Philbert
Gustharts is where I just spent $300 picking up some Europe only Stihl stuff including an FG 2. I also picked up a couple of things that I will be giving away when I hit 200 subscribers on my YouTube channel. I managed to find the bar mount file guide on eBay for when I'm out in the field. The FF1 file guides are good, but really only good for when you don't have any other options to pack a large advanced jig.
Gustharts is an awesome website ran by some really cool people

Gustharts is where I just spent $300 picking up some Europe only Stihl stuff including an FG 2. I also picked up a couple of things that I will be giving away when I hit 200 subscribers on my YouTube channel. I managed to find the bar mount file guide on eBay for when I'm out in the field. The FF1 file guides are good, but really only good for when you don't have any other options to pack a large advanced jig.
Gustharts is an awesome website ran by some really cool people
Firewood sales must be pretty good 🤣

Firewood sales must be pretty good 🤣
Oh yeah. I sold about $200 worth of chainsaw carvings yesterday. I'm buying some upgrades since the quarter pitch Pico chains are a massive pain in the butt to sharpen. There's a trunk or treat event at my local church where I'm going to go around dressed as Virginia chainsaw massacre and hoping to sell a lot of my pumpkins. Everyone knows and loves me there so hopefully that works out. Then on next Sunday I'm going to have another carving sale where I am wearing a hockey mask carving only Jack-o- lanterns and pumpkins. I will also be giving some of the stuff away when I hit 200 YouTube subscribers. I guess that carving next to the road and selling your carvings at the same time really draws attention.

Back