• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl FG2 parts!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thumbilly

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Just trying to get a feel if there might be a market for these.
5b562ddfd31e2eaf1b9503dd03277174.jpg

0ddff782e98223803a93efc6c12a21d8.jpg

The problem is the distance between everything is different on every brand

I've never tried square-filing, but from what I've read there would be more involved in getting an FG2 to do it than just replacing the parts shown here, because the stock angle adjustments are too confining.

I think it's possible, but like I said it would take more modification than just changing the file holder.

Not for square IMHO, square requires 45 degrees from horizontal and vertical , front to back maybe 30-45?? Not easy putting 3-d into words, but I don't think modifying that part would be easy, Philbert's looks like it could work

Adjustable rotation of the file, but I think u would need some tilt to get a good square cutter profile, I don't know?? If I need to cut a bunch I round file

Latest posts

Back