• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl FS 550 Brush Cutter / Clearing Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enafzige

Reaction score
I have a Stihl FS-550 that I'd sell if someone is looking for one. This unit is nearly brand new, with very few hours on it. It works flawlessly, and starts without hardly any effort. I've only used 100% pure gasoline with Amsoil Interceptor 2-stroke oil and Amsoil gasoline stabilizer in this.

I have a Stihl bag, toolkit, wrench, screwdriver, locking pin, glasses, ear plugs, etc that will go with this. I also have the Stihl FS 550 Operator's Manual, Service Manual, and Parts Diagrams that will go with the saw. $950.

I have a Husqvarna Balance XT full harness that is nearly new. I personally like this better than the Stihl harnesses, and can explain why if you're interested. Asking $100 for this if you'd like it with the saw.

enhance

enhance

enhance
enhance
enhance
enhance
enhance

Call/text Eric at 865-567-35O8

Back