Stihl has stolen my source of cheap bar oil ‼

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I go direct and buy it by the box there's six gallons per box, but a lot of the saw shops carry it here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

im still buying it by the gallon at the dealer in town he is cheaper than anyone else here at 5.29 per gallon that is w/tax
just bring your own jug winter and summer oil available.

288e0177d03d5539e03e03f9e0dd708b.jpg

Best stuff I've found, it's what they call all season runs me about 8 a gallon. Thick enough to run all summer and light enough I can pour it in freezing weather.

I have been running that this year ,am very happy with it .

I have been running that this year ,am very happy with it .
We've ran it for well over 10 years and haven't had a failure even on the harvester. They also blend different weights of the oil as well.

I picked up a gallon of Cam2 from Menards for $7.85 Between the two gallons I picked up this week I should be able to fill all of my empty quarts and still have a little left over.

I picked up a gallon of Cam2 from Menards for $7.85...
WOW‼ Eight bucks?? That's quite a price difference between stores.

cam2.jpg

And $6.49 is the the regular price... it goes on sale for $5.99 quite often, and sometimes a special sale takes it to $4.99.
The Mason City store had it priced at $5.86 (regular price) the other day when I was there.

I work in Waverly so if I go from there it's only 20 mins once I get on the Avenue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I use about a quart out of a gallon jug, I will dump in a quart of used motor oil to fill the gallon jug back up. That's like getting $2 a quart for my used oil! I haven't noticed any difference in bar wear and I have been doing it for years. I use about 10 gallons a year, keep about 10 gallons in reserve so I have enough around until it goes on sale then I stock up.

Latest posts

Back