Stihl HT-131

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1Alpha1

100% USDA Certified Abnormality-Free.
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Did I happen to say just how much I like this thing? Used it to do some limb removal about a week ago. Ran like a charm and saved me a lot of time and effort.

It's so cool to stand safely on the ground and still be able to reach way up and take down limbs. Can't believe how long I waited to buy one. I suppose that I had to wait until I got old enough to realize that I wasn't getting any younger and I had to do things the smart way from now on.

vysotorez-stihl-ht-131-stihl.jpg

I’ve almost hit myself with falling limbs a number of times in The past. I called it ground vertigo. I had been looking up for so long I no longer knew which way was down.

Have to remember to visually follow every branch down now.

I’ve almost hit myself with falling limbs a number of times in The past. I called it ground vertigo. I had been looking up for so long I no longer knew which way was down.

Have to remember to visually follow every branch down now.

When using my pole saw, I remind myself that I'm in no hurry and to take my time. My wife is usually telling me where to cut. Even when she does that, I still get the wrong branch sometimes. :dumb2:

And, she is pretty good at telling me when to duck and cover. Most branches I attack are on the smaller size and not much of a head trauma threat.

When using my pole saw, I remind myself that I'm in no hurry and to take my time. My wife is usually telling me where to cut. Even when she does that, I still get the wrong branch sometimes. :dumb2:

And, she is pretty good at telling me when to duck and cover. Most branches I attack are on the smaller size and not much of a head trauma threat.
Jut don't stand on top of a ten foot a frame ladder and cut heavy pieces!

Latest posts

Back