• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl, Husqvarna, Echo, McCulloch many models

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArborMcNaMill

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
830EEEF9-8D3C-4016-AE25-9754AF34FB07.jpeg ask which you are interested in will post the pic. Have too many! All have been treated well (40-1 ethanol free premium gas+Synthetic stihl or husq oil mixed) run only on sharp chains- mostly soft wood where I live, cleaned and tuned up regularly.
Lots of 30-40cc climbers and a few 60cc saws, one 81 super pro would consider selling but that is gonna be highest price of course- it is a tank and has never failed me even cutting through bone dry euc 72” diameter felling not so much as a single bog ever on that behemoth... some vintage, some new however the vintage stuff I have has either been refurbished or is easily Refurbishable. Any and all saws I have for sale or not have spark, compression and run. Some would benefit from carb replacement or rebuild- many have had recent carb and or fuel line rebuild. The 650 next to the rancher in pic I recently replaced carb and casing with one of the parts saws from 600 series I have. Can easily spruce that one up further and include the many parts saws 3 ( total with 4 extra 60cc matching compatible cylinder&pistons none scored!) for any whom are interested- I used to climb tons with it for chunking and these days is a ground saw-59205852-CED6-4463-9032-3E652B617E35.jpeg
Stihl
011 AV
020AVP
Husqvarna
460 rancher
Old school vintage black top- pic would answer the number question
Echo
CS 3450 (several all running)
CS346, 306, 3000, 400
Have a majillion bars&chains for these modes two with lotsa life left 12”-18” mostly low profile and both 3/8” and 1/4”- one of the 3450s has a 1/4” pitch drum and is mint, virtually unused.
McCulloch
650 dual spikes 1 perfect running order, 2 need help or parts saws and
Eager beaver 3.7
81 super pro- runs perfect never a problem. Brand new gas cap on it- full wrap handle wayyy too much compression to start without pushing the decomp button- if you try the fly wheel doesn’t budge and your hand will slip off the starter grip or rope would snap before flywheel spun. (Thank god for that invention) 24”, 28”,32”,36” bars&chains available for it

Also have 3 craftsman, 1 greenworks, 1 Wright,
2 homelite- all running&work ready except the Wright needs lil help but not frozen and apparent compression...

Attachments

• A6502336-94BF-4CF9-AC19-3E624838A0C9.jpeg
    A6502336-94BF-4CF9-AC19-3E624838A0C9.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 54
  • F5CCB9EB-35BD-4E86-90EE-A30498698822.jpeg
    F5CCB9EB-35BD-4E86-90EE-A30498698822.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 54
33. Gaskett in front was brittle&leaked so i permatexed it now runs. Needs a pull string which I can install for it, or can see as is. More work I put into it higher price goes but currently could sell maybe 75$? I’m in SoCal but can ship too

whats the story on the black tops? I got 1 laying in the parts pile
So far have fixed a gaskett- rewound starter recoil and need but to install a good rope&handle on starter recoil for it to be ready for work. Last ran a tank through it many months ago after initial repairs outlined and used paradord to start& time carb ect. After few tightenings on L and idle carb screw then a slight loosening on L had it Reving highest RPMs possible without clutch rolling.

So far have fixed a gaskett- rewound starter recoil and need but to install a good rope&handle on starter recoil for it to be ready for work. Last ran a tank through it many months ago after initial repairs outlined and used paradord to start& time carb ect. After few tightenings on L and idle carb screw then a slight loosening on L had it Reving highest RPMs possible without clutch rolling. Responded great to throttle and held an idle great through whole tank. Ran it dry and has sat in a tote in garage ever since.

This is pic of leaky gaskett I permatexed. Replacement part available for 12$ new on eBay for the OEM refurbers. Anyone wanting it fully refurbed all OEM could do for price increase- carbs on this model still available at 8$!

Attachments

• 7F085115-7CFA-4C05-9106-436EF4883870.png
    7F085115-7CFA-4C05-9106-436EF4883870.png
    885.6 KB · Views: 14
75$ as is. Once again putting more work into it replacing starter rope (recoil spring has already been fixed)- should I put a new carb fuel lines And or pop on a custom primer bulb, OEM gaskett ect. (this model is ore primer bulb but had no problems starting for me, like my old McCullochs. Couple pulls does the same thing) price will
Probably double. Getting a lot of questions about it and it’s probably one of the cheaper crappier sawsI have. I’d recommend it for the fellow refurbisher not afraid of fuel lines or carb swaps, parts are available and cheap on this one. Personally only interested in keeping husqvarna’s larger models myself-(full disclosure) heard somewhere those are only ones truly made in Sweden by the ancient sawmasters and looking at quality of their XP’s vs models like this it totally makes sense. Still a great saw though and you can climb with it or put it on a scooter or a collectors shelf and hits that high pitch 13k rpm like all the rest and cuts great- engine will continue on many more years continued with good treatment steel springs as opposed to the rubber bushings for AV which is one of my favorite things about husq

Attachments

• 77346B4E-C9F3-4971-9179-ACEB294463A4.jpeg
    77346B4E-C9F3-4971-9179-ACEB294463A4.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 20
  • F932D027-89D5-467A-A17A-EAB860D66BB1.jpeg
    F932D027-89D5-467A-A17A-EAB860D66BB1.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 20
How much for the running McCulloch 650? And how much for McCulloch 650 parts saw?
McCulloch parts saw could do all of em for 100$ (3 plus an extra cylinder piston) the good running power head alone would like 200$ minimum 250$ If you wanted bar&chain depending on size/ how many. Have 16”, 20”, and 24” bars for it with whole bunch a chains of each. If you wanted all three bars with good sharp chain of each could do 300$. That pic doesn’t do it justice because the chains brake works And It has the guard part on it just not in that pic. For all the parts saws and the solid running powerhead together would give a considerable bargain price- dunno if you are in California but if not shipping may be the only tricky part of deal and could flex some on price if we are paying for shipping as well...

How much for the running McCulloch 650? And how much for McCulloch 650 parts saw?
Also have cleaner nicer air filter cover OEM pull string handle ect. To dress it up cosmetically- haha myself I prefer the piece of cedar actually but can dress it up cleaned&OEM for serious buyer. Everything else on it and all the parts saws is per&mostly complete aside from one of the carb casings (giant metal part between carb and cylinder) is cracked because I swapped the good one onto this one. Tedious! But well worth it love these things very powerful saws

How much for the 81?[/QUOTE
500$ if we are talking just the power head- can send videos of it starting easily and running. For 24”&32” bar& like new full chisel chains included would say 800$. This thing doesn’t need skip in my opinion even at 32- cuts faster with full chisel however Can include an old beat up 32”full skip. The DL is 104 for 32” although with room on the pin left I have a feeling the classic stihl 105. DL would also work. 3/8” pitch

Latest posts

Back