Stihl Illustrated Parts Lists (IPL)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as we are at it, does anybody have any manuals for the Stihl blowers (BG series)? Somebody gave me a non-running BG86 and says it's mine if I can fix it. Compression seems OK, but heck, I can't even remove the blower tube to take it apart and clean it up.

You are not playing right, I downloaded the one for the ms251 and it is an operators manual not an ipl.

Edit I see you are the original poster here and others started posting operator or owners manuals. For the current stuff these documents can be found on the Stihl website.

I tried to change the topic title as soon as the dog started dragging in the other manuals, but the site won't let me :(

You are not playing right, I downloaded the one for the ms251 and it is an operators manual not an ipl.

Edit I see you are the original poster here and others started posting operator or owners manuals. For the current stuff these documents can be found on the Stihl website.
did you ever get a 251ipl i need one

Giftsofwood used to post here and had to remove files from his site. In the last 2 years 3 or 4 dealer parts sites that we used to have access to the ipls have removed access to stihl files. 2 in France and 1 in Germany.

On a good note, Stihl has recently given chainsawcollectorsse forum permission for saws out of production for 10 years.
STIHL gives approval to ChainsawCollectors.SE to publish technical documents limited to STIHL chain saws that have been out of production for at least ten years. This is strictly for the use of collectors and hobbyists who have interest in older models of STIHL chain saws.

Latest posts

Back