• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl misc parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rupedoggy

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
What you see. Will sell all or separately. If you need more info on any one piece then ask. I can also take close up pictures of stuff. I think the tank is a 361 and the case is a 362 etc. (1140). I will price anything reasonable but shipping is not included.
stihl parts 001.jpgstihl parts 002.jpg

Do you have a 066? How much for the 361& 362 do you have any 044or 046 parts any builders or junk saws. I have cash and ammo

The 362 recoil will be $30 and the case half for the 361 will go with that at no extra charge. Same with the tank $30 and the case goes with. Is this what you need? I have no other 066 044 or 046 at this time.

If it's $65 for both the tank and AF cover, I'll do that. The 361 cover is the larger one with the slot in the nut for tightening with a scrench. Should have "1135" stamped on it somewhere. Wish I knew how to edit a picture with an arrow, that would be easier....

Back