• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl Ms 200t

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was alerted about this seller last evening, thanks to the reporter, he knows who he is. I let it run overnight and half a day today to see if the OP had returned to the site. What say you all, nuke this guys posts? Anyone have money out of pocket to him?

Not me, but I almost feel lucky/glad I was too busy yesterday... I might have trusted the OP's ad and pulled the trigger without doing more research on the seller.

I was alerted about this seller last evening, thanks to the reporter, he knows who he is. I let it run overnight and half a day today to see if the OP had returned to the site. What say you all, nuke this guys posts? Anyone have money out of pocket to him?
I was able to get my money back. Something seemed off from the beginning so I used papal with the 3% fee. Seller did respond to me quickly why money was on hold. I explained he would have his money when item shipped and to provide picture of shipping slip and I would send the shipping payment. Seller was polite but said didn’t have time to wait for payment due to needing money for gifts. Explained to me he was selling it locally now and refunded my money promptly. However fellow members reached out to me saying he was still trying to sell it on here. The guy may have been legit I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt but a lot of red flags.

I was able to get my money back. Something seemed off from the beginning so I used papal with the 3% fee. Seller did respond to me quickly why money was on hold. I explained he would have his money when item shipped and to provide picture of shipping slip and I would send the shipping payment. Seller was polite but said didn’t have time to wait for payment due to needing money for gifts. Explained to me he was selling it locally now and refunded my money promptly. However fellow members reached out to me saying he was still trying to sell it on here. The guy may have been legit I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt but a lot of red flags.
I can sell you a saw and have shipping slip from fed-x within the hour !

My initial concern was that he only joined up on here to sell saws just a few days before Christmas. This type of scam , don`t really know yet if it is, seems to happen a lot just before Christmas. I also feel it is very poor practice for AS members to be so greedy trying to beat out all other comers to just grab up a saw that they do not research the sellers stats. Thank goodness for Pay Pal, make sure you use the pay for goods feature.

My initial concern was that he only joined up on here to sell saws just a few days before Christmas. This type of scam , don`t really know yet if it is, seems to happen a lot just before Christmas. I also feel it is very poor practice for AS members to be so greedy trying to beat out all other comers to just grab up a saw that they do not research the sellers stats. Thank goodness for Pay Pal, make sure you use the pay for goods feature.
Wise words. I knew something was off when he said it was available and no one had paid o_O I was definitely not the first to inquire...

Wise words. I knew something was off when he said it was available and no one had paid o_O I was definitely not the first to inquire...
Your right, you weren't first :lol:.
$550?

I think I’ve a spare MS200T.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Pictures please. I may take a few if they are as clean as the pictures were, they can go on the shelf with the others :D.

Your right, you weren't first :lol:.

Pictures please. I may take a few if they are as clean as the pictures were, they can go on the shelf with the others :D.

All 3 of mine are work saws.

Joe sent me a PM & when I get home I’ll send him pictures.

They aren’t shiny Pretty, but I can’t use all 3 of them.

All 3 of mine are work saws.

Joe sent me a PM & when I get home I’ll send him pictures.

They aren’t shiny Pretty, but I can’t use all 3 of them.

I thought we stumbled on the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow lol.
I've got three(two perty ones, one work saw) as well and a 192 and a 540, can't use them all, but you never know when you'll need one, or even another one :laugh:.
Hope all's been going well for you.

Back