• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl MS-311

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Striven82

Just a guy trying to learn
Reaction score
Saw starts, runs, cuts, and oils as it should. Brand new 18" bar and RS chain. Asking $350 plus the ride obo.

I kinda figured that. Not a pro saw, 60cc when it should be 65, etc. I have it on C.L. also. I'll keep ticking the price down until she moves. I had a 391 a while back that I sold to my brother. Makes more sense to me than the 311.

Good price and you didn't have to pack to ship. My now ex bil had a ms 310. Nice saw after I rebuilt fuel system. I don't think moisture from ethonol was nearly the culprit as his mixed gas can sitting out in rain with no cap.
Sold on C.L. for $350.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Yep, buyer got a good saw. Said he needed a bigger saw for heating with wood. I was happy with the price. Gotta keep an eye on that fuel. I bought some Husqvarna premix a while back for an extra warranty on my 562xp. The exhaust from that stuff has a way different flavor than the 91 non-oxy out of the pump. I like it...just way too spendy.

Latest posts

Back