• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy stihl ms 360

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Supposed to go pick up two 036's this week sometime. One is complete minus scored top end. The other needs a handle I believe. If you don't have anything concrete let me know. I'm getting them pretty cheap.

Nice clean MS360. Starts, runs, cuts, oils, all as it should. No breaks or cracks anywhere, just shows some typical wear as a used saw will.
Piston and cylinder look very good. Everything stock; muffler has screen and crazy small oulet and carb still has limiters. If you want more
pics or info just send a PM. $375 plus shipping through paypal friends/family.150.jpg 151.jpg 152.jpg 154.jpg 155.jpg 156.jpg 158.jpg 161.jpg

Nice clean MS360. Starts, runs, cuts, oils, all as it should. No breaks or cracks anywhere, just shows some typical wear as a used saw will.
Piston and cylinder look very good. Everything stock; muffler has screen and crazy small oulet and carb still has limiters. If you want more
pics or info just send a PM. $375 plus shipping through paypal friends/family.View attachment 442332 View attachment 442334 View attachment 442335 View attachment 442336 View attachment 442337 View attachment 442338 View attachment 442339 View attachment 442340

Ill get back to you bud.

Ronaldo. Clean saw.

036/360 my fav model by far. A little bigger than a 260 and can be made to cut like a stock 440 with a little rubbin in the right places.

Getting tough to find.
I ported mine, only stihl I still own.
And I ain't selling it, it screams. 4 strokes @ 14.500,, can't bog it down w/18" bar unless I take da rakers 2 far

Latest posts

Back