Stihl MS 361 owner AS group

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 361 is one of my preferred saws but I fail to recognize the purpose of joining a social group thing. I see AS as a family of saw buffs, whether they run stihl, husky or any other saw, and creating independant social groups will not improve the love between the members I reckon. I just get too well along with boys running the other brands as well...;)
thanks for the invitation though :)

Well, I joined, I think I saw my 361 smiling at me this morning when I walked by it, and somehow, it moved itself in front of all the other saws on the bench. :)

Yup...great idea. We could call it "The grouchy guys who've all been around long enough that they don't gotta prove nothin' to nobody group." We could schedule meetings and then refuse to attend. We could put all the other group members on the ignore list. No emails, no PMs, no rep unless it's red, and the only time we'd post anything would be to baste some poor unsuspecting newby in sarcasm and ridicule.

Wait a minute. We're already doing things that way. Never mind.

:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

It cures ???

I think I saw my 361 smiling at me this morning when I walked by it, and somehow, it moved itself in front of all the other saws on the bench. :)

Oh, NO! :eek: You need to make an appointment with an oncologist RIGHT AWAY!
Those symptoms are a sure sign your saw is getting ready to perform THE CURE!

How do you find out if your invited or not?

3258294466_b3e0a804fd.jpg

The two on the right side!

Please add me - been playing with my 361 since December. I specifically bought it to get through wood faster than my 026 Pro. It does. 20" on the 361, 16" on the 026 Pro, and while in use, seem to be balanced about the same.

One problem with the 361 - my back could keep up with the production of "stuff" my 026 cut. I had a stiff/sore back for 2 days after my latest 361 cutting day. Or, maybe I'm just getting older.......

Windthrown, you are responsible!!!

...for my experience with less vibrations, more power, lighter weight, and a more pleasant overall experience in my firewood expeditions. Since you have two, I figured I must at least get one to be fashionable. :D I paid MSRP two and a half weeks ago for one and have absolutely no regrets. Many thanks!

Windthrown, you are responsible!!!

...for my experience with less vibrations, more power, lighter weight, and a more pleasant overall experience in my firewood expeditions. Since you have two, I figured I must at least get one to be fashionable. :D I paid MSRP two and a half weeks ago for one and have absolutely no regrets. Many thanks!

He's to blame for mine too. Count me in, are we going to have a secret handshake and some sort of motto?:clap:

Own two of those saws. Work with them almost daily. If i wanna be a part of a group of 361 lovers, mmmmm.

This is getting way out of hand!!;):dizzy:

Lex

The 361 is one of my preferred saws but I fail to recognize the purpose of joining a social group thing. I see AS as a family of saw buffs, whether they run stihl, husky or any other saw, and creating independant social groups will not improve the love between the members I reckon. I just get too well along with boys running the other brands as well...;)
thanks for the invitation though :)

I finally joined, but I was in doubt for about the same reason......:cheers:

Back