Stihl MS 361 owner AS group

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a "Been blocked by Windthrown" group? Probably be the biggest group on AS.

You sure are sore about being ignored. :cry:

There are eight on my iggy list including Jomo, Space, Holman, & Gobby. It may well be the biggest list in many respects. :greenchainsaw:

Update: The list is actually shrinking. Make that seven now on my iggy list. Mr. Holman is no longer around.

Last edited:
Hey.. let's form the curmudgeon group.... We'll never answer emails and just be surly.. that should be a good start.

Yup...great idea. We could call it "The grouchy guys who've all been around long enough that they don't gotta prove nothin' to nobody group." We could schedule meetings and then refuse to attend. We could put all the other group members on the ignore list. No emails, no PMs, no rep unless it's red, and the only time we'd post anything would be to baste some poor unsuspecting newby in sarcasm and ridicule.

Wait a minute. We're already doing things that way. Never mind.

You sure are sore about being ignored. :cry:

There are eight on my iggy list including Jomo, Space, Holman, & Gobby. It may well be the biggest list in many respects. :greenchainsaw:

Update: The list is actually shrinking. Make that seven now on my iggy list. Mr. Holman is no longer around.

I'm not sore. I just think it is funny how big of a pansy you are. :)

Here the whole time I thought the PNW was full of thick skinned men and women like Gologit, Lakeside, Slowp and Gasoline. I guess a few sissies got into the mix too.

:cheers:

PS: I also think it is funny that there is a group for MS361 (or any specific chainsaw).

"This one time at MS361 camp............."

Oh, are we name calling now? Another HolmanTree in the making. Tisk tisk tisk. And exactly why I have you on my iggy list.

Seems that the saw group thing is catching on.

Last edited:
Yup...I don't know if I'd want to belong to a group that would have people like me as a member. :greenchainsaw:
I resemble that remark....
Yup...great idea. We could call it "The grouchy guys who've all been around long enough that they don't gotta prove nothin' to nobody group." We could schedule meetings and then refuse to attend. We could put all the other group members on the ignore list. No emails, no PMs, no rep unless it's red, and the only time we'd post anything would be to baste some poor unsuspecting newby in sarcasm and ridicule.

Wait a minute. We're already doing things that way. Never mind.
I'm not there yet, but I relate to the idea.

I'm in, having just paid the price of admission.

Why does a new 361 pump more oil than a new 660??????
:monkey:

I resemble that remark....

I'm not there yet, but I relate to the idea.

I'm in, having just paid the price of admission.

Why does a new 361 pump more oil than a new 660??????
:monkey:

Hmmm, several here claimed that the 361 pumps too little oil. Maybe it has the 460R pump in it?

i love a riddle!:
it could also be pumping canola oil.:) canola pumps fast!
(yes, mine is a 460r pump and yes it pumps canola).

I'm in !!!

Please invite me, I have heard of this exclusive, 'private' 361 club, it would be a great honor to be a member....

are you taking those that are in "dont own one yet but it is next when I can sneak some more money past the wife" stage? :censored::censored::censored:

361 club

Count me in. We run them at work, Highway Crew, Roadside Maintenance Work. Run the same at home for firewood. They sure take a beating at work from the guys there but mine at home is my baby. ONE TOUGH STIHL!!!

Back