Stihl MS 361 review by non-user.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt,

Hold yer horses there fella. I own a 361, but I'm not a 361 fan boy. You know how to search? Search all 64 posts I've made with 361 in it. This thread and several posts didn't pass the smell test.

As always, I appreciate your interest,

Joat[/QUOTE]

I wasn't talkin about you. And i have no clue what you mean by this. Nor some of your other posts. I feel as if i need some clarification.

FC, I'll send my 361 to you and let you cut with 'er for a month. I'll pay to get it there. You pay to return. Deal? If ya wanna slam the saw, I'd think you'd wanna run it!

Just let me know,

Joat

Hey Joat buddy the 361 sucks, now my shipping address is: 1646 CR13 Waterloo, Ind. When will you be shipping this and when can I expect it? BTW, don't wait up for the return it might be a while before I can change my mind.:greenchainsaw:

FC,

You didn't use the 361 and you want to pass some sort of vicarious judgement on the saw. Didn't run the 361, didn't know or like to hang with the others, didn't like to drink with the others. As for me, I wouldn't spend that kinda time in the circumstance you describe. I will say this. Come on down and I'll cut with ya. You can run my 361. I'm not really attached to it, you take 'er home if you wish. FC, I'll send my 361 to you and let you cut with 'er for a month. I'll pay to get it there. You pay to return. Deal? If ya wanna slam the saw, I'd think you'd wanna run it!

Just let me know,

Joat

Damn, Joat you aren't real great at comprehension, are ya there ole boy?

When did I say I didn't like the guy? He seemed like a fine gentleman to me.....Just said I didn't really know him well, other than being my buddies neighbor and didn't know he had a 361.

As for the beer....When the hell did I say I didn't like to drink? As a matter of fact, I took the beer and shared it with the others.....Dundee & Peroni to be specific.

Reading 101 ole boy......Did ya pass? :laugh:

This thread and several posts didn't pass the smell test.

Joat

Well, guess what ole Joat, I hate to be the one to break it to ya but your smeller or mind aren't working too well. :dizzy:

About as well as that 361 I saw Sun......lol

Tell ME it ain't time for a Bo Diddley break...oh no sirree!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M6ixaXBWtyc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M6ixaXBWtyc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Best post on this thread right there, hands down.

It succeeds on literally every possible level.

Says you and who are you, your Woodie, that carries about as much water as a bucket with a big hole in the bottom,hahahaha

Where ya been Woodie, ya been missing me, course ya have, no one else pays any mind to you cept me. Therefore I'm writing out your bill now for the pleasure of me taking a moment out of my busy schedule to acknowledge your still alive,LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

That be $5.00 fool.

Says you and who are you, your Woodie, that carries about as much water as a bucket with a big hole in the bottom,hahahaha

Where ya been Woodie, ya been missing me, course ya have, no one else pays any mind to you cept me. Therefore I'm writing out your bill now for the pleasure of me taking a moment out of my busy schedule to acknowledge your still alive,LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

That be $5.00 fool.

"That carries about as much water as a bucket with a big hole in the bottom"? That's the best you got?

Only if it's the same bucket I jammed down over the top of your nappy head, fool...

"That carries about as much water as a bucket with a big hole in the bottom"? That's the best you got?

Only if it's the same bucket I jammed down over the top of your nappy head, fool...

Did I say you could speak to me, that will be another $5.00 sucker,LOLOL

Remember always Woodie this world is mine and your just a part of it cause I let you and I only do so to pick at ya,hahahahha

Damn, Joat you aren't real great at comprehension, are ya there ole boy?

When did I say I didn't like the guy? He seemed like a fine gentleman to me.....Just said I didn't really know him well, other than being my buddies neighbor and didn't know he had a 361.

As for the beer....When the hell did I say I didn't like to drink? As a matter of fact, I took the beer and shared it with the others.....Dundee & Peroni to be specific.

Reading 101 ole boy......Did ya pass? :laugh:

FC,

I'm having a bit of trouble understanding what you're trying to say. You didn't EVER RUN a 361, but it's NOT A GOOD RUNNER.

So, I've questioned the skill set of the operator as to the reason for your dissatisfaction. Could it the chain or the tune? Running it would have told the real story I suppose.

OK, I'll repeat. If you want to evaluate a 361, I'll send you mine. I'm not a 361 fan boy. I do, however, like my 361. It has some snot. Either I'm short on expectation or something is wrong with your NEAR TO A 316 EXPERIENCE. Want to really know? Run the 361.

And, in closing, I really don't care if the 361 is heralded or not. I bought one just to see what all the fuss was about.

Looking for packing material,

Joat

:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

That was a good one, I'm gonna tear up your bill,LOLOL

Kinda like the other night when I tore-up your girlfrie...oh now THAT'S uncalled for!!

Look, I gotta get up early, so I'm outta here. Keep it outta the ditch, and go 2156!!

Kinda like the other night when I tore-up your girlfrie...oh now THAT'S uncalled for!!

Look, I gotta get up early, so I'm outta here. Keep it outta the ditch, and go 2156!!

So it was you that tickled her to death. She told me she was tired of getting stabbed with the big feller. I should have known she would run over to your place,LOLOLOL

Sleep well ya lowlife...

Last edited:

Only girlfriend you ever tore up was when you and Manny had that fight over the Barbie Doll.:jawdrop:

Only girlfriend you ever tore up was when you and Manny had that fight over the Barbie Doll.:jawdrop:

Ewwwwwwwwwwww that was low, man that frigging low, man that was somekind of a insult, dayummmmmmmmmmm I love it,LOLOL

Back