Stihl MS 361 review by non-user.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FC,

I'm having a bit of trouble understanding what you're trying to say. You didn't EVER RUN a 361, but it's NOT A GOOD RUNNER.

So, I've questioned the skill set of the operator as to the reason for your dissatisfaction. Could it the chain or the tune? Running it would have told the real story I suppose.

OK, I'll repeat. If you want to evaluate a 361, I'll send you mine. I'm not a 361 fan boy. I do, however, like my 361. It has some snot. Either I'm short on expectation or something is wrong with your NEAR TO A 316 EXPERIENCE. Want to really know? Run the 361.

And, in closing, I really don't care if the 361 is heralded or not. I bought one just to see what all the fuss was about.

Looking for packing material,

Joat

Well, Joat let me explain it to ya in the simplest of terms.....Ya know when you keep hearing about how great some Hollywood movie is (over & over & over again) and then you finally get to see it and you're disappointed because it didn't live up to all the hype? Just because I didn't have an acting part in the movie doesn't mean I can't have an opinion about it. :popcorn:

Again, I didn't need to run it, others explained that to you, better than me. Granted I couldn't watch it while I was running mine but I sure as hell was watching when my buddies old McCulloch Timberbear was making the "Prince" look like a pauper.......LOL

:givebeer:

So it was you that tickled her to death. She told me she was tired of getting stabbed with the big feller. I should have known she would run over to your place,LOLOLOL

Sleep well ya lowlife...

Only girlfriend you ever tore up was when you and Manny had that fight over the Barbie Doll.:jawdrop:

Are you two purposely trying to get my Stihl loving tread canned? :censored:

:jawdrop: :givebeer:

Judge Roy Joat Bean shall I go get a rope for that heathen Fastcat and prepare the hanging or would you rather pass the usual sentance of making him sharpen 5000 chains without pay???

Be easy on him - he did tell us how he arrived at his "conclution" - and stuck his neck out........:dunno:

You see? He was only standing close to it, and he is now Cancer free. Man, I think I would have nicer things to say about something that made me Cancer-free!

Some people you just can't please!

Good point! :clap: :clap:

One of the best in this thread so far!

Be easy on him - he did tell us how he arrived at his "conclution" - and stuck his neck out........:dunno:

Don't worry too much, about me Troll.....I can handle these slow rev-ers....lol....:cheers:

The utterly ridicules worship of the 361 is evidence of their.....:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

When I get too worn out, I'll just get Joat to send me his 361 and maybe have a change of heart......But what if I decide not to send it back?.....Doh

Don't worry too much, about me Troll.....I can handle these slow rev-ers....lol....:cheers:

FC,

Well, I'm tellin' ya, my little 361 has a little snap. I wouldn't call it slow revving. But, what do I know, I've been running the 361 and haven't been watching the 361?

The utterly ridicules worship of the 361 is evidence of their.....:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

You know, most of that is tongue in cheek?

When I get too worn out, I'll just get Joat to send me his 361 and maybe have a change of heart......But what if I decide not to send it back?.....Doh

Hey, I'm ready to send it. You can send the saw or a check back. If you decide neither is an exercisable option, I'll send Tommie, 2000 and Woodie to haunt you all the days of your life.

Joat

Last edited:
Back