• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl MS 362C Arctic

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I didn`t already have one I would be onto this one in a heartbeat. I use my 362 now more than my 044`s, never figured I would but they fill the spot and are so smooth,no vibes at all.

I didn't need to see this. Thinking...
Maybe the deal sounds just to good to be true since another one was offered for twice as much by another member, however, a half loaf of bread is better than none. No customs, no duty, just a mint, ungased, unused saw, securely shipped with tracking number.
John

Maybe the deal sounds just to good to be true since another one was offered for twice as much by another member, however, a half loaf of bread is better than none. No customs, no duty, just a mint, ungased, unused saw, securely shipped with tracking number.
John
John

Curious if this saw comes with the HD2 filter or a more 'winter-specific' filter. Thanks in advance. Pete

Curious if this saw comes with the HD2 filter or a more 'winter-specific' filter. Thanks in advance. Pete
No problem, I will take a picture of the AF system and post it for you I am not familiar with this saw, nor have I ran one before. I'm hoping it's an HD2.
Thanks for inquiring.

Curious... you say ships to continental US (ie the 49 states) but I can't bid, says "not available"

Latest posts

Back