• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl MS-440

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Andy. I ran this today and it runs sweet. I can go $550 PHO delivered in Conus or $600 with a nice, wide-nose Stihl 24" bar and new chisel chain.

JJ,
You ever hear the saying " Just one time- I'd like to buy something FROM myself"? I think of that saying a lot when I get done with a project and stand back and look at it and all of my hard work and try to talk myself out of selling it. Well, buying a saw from you would be just like that- buying one from myself. You definitely go the extra mile, don't cut corners and build 'em like you would for yourself and that my friend is awesome! Good luck with the sale :popcorn:

I'm new to the site, I think I sent you a PM... if you didn't get it, let me know and I'll try again.

Back