• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold STIHL MS026 Parts / Project Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philbert

Chainsaw Enthusiast
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Two MS026 cases / saws:

'Saw #1' is a case with bearings that rotate, but slightly crunchy.

'Saw #2' has a case, tank, cylinder and piston that rotate smoothly, plus the parts attached in the photo.

Plus, a bunch of sorted parts, as noted in the photo, which appear to be useable from visual inspection only. All offered 'as-is'.

These have sat in a box for too many years and I need to clear some stuff out. They were donated to one of the volunteer storm clean up groups that I work with, and funds will be directed to their current saw needs.

$75, plus actual shipping. I need cash, or a USPS money order, as I cannot accept PayPal.

Thanks.

Philbert

IMG_4138.jpg IMG_4139.jpg IMG_4140.jpg IMG_4141.jpg IMG_4142.jpg IMG_4143.jpg IMG_4144.jpg IMG_4145.jpg IMG_4146.jpgIMG_4137.jpg

UPDATE: Have this posted on a couple of sites, and received a lot of interest. Will get it boxed and weighed, and get some shipping quotes, and will get back to those who expressed interest here, or in private messages.

Thanks.

Philbert

Latest posts

Back